Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gators and more jobs lost

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
madcow

madcow

Gators and more jobs lost Empty
PostSubject: Gators and more jobs lost   Gators and more jobs lost EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:54 pm

More nanny state police, sad more job loss. Just keep reporting and reporting people. Just what will make the people of Coshocton happy, every place closed down in Coshocton. ANd everyone is a nonsmoking pencil thin dumb down fightened sheep! Sorry for the people who will be losing their jobs and will have one hell of a time to find a new one! Why not just put the whole town under martial law, close every thing up and run the rest of the people out of town. Don't we have enough problems in this ghost town? More tax loss with more people being forced to live on government help. Hope the reportee is happy now!

Does everyone now feel safer that Gators is closed down? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
PuppyLove

PuppyLove

PostSubject: Re: Gators and more jobs lost   Gators and more jobs lost EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:29 am

I dunno if anyone feels safer............Steve is a piece of work. I think it's kinda funny. And he's lucky he's not facing more charges than he is. He's had a few good employees thru the years, but overall not so much. He should have been shut down the time the bartenders got in a fight and had blood all over the glasses and liquor and even down in the beer cooler. Blood is a biohazard. Wiping it up doesn't get it, in my book. Coshocton is better off without those types of business owners. Hopefully Clarkes will pick up some business from Steves poor business sense. It was Steves fault the liquor license wasn't renewed. That was why they took the alcohol and the utensils. The bike raffle is a minor thing in comparison. The complaints against Gators started on the first week he was open and was disrespecful to the old folks in the high rise, and it's snowballed from there. I have to think his ex is laughing out loud at how things have turned out for Ole Stevie and his baby mamma. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Gators and more jobs lost   Gators and more jobs lost EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 12:52 am

Thanks for the rest of the story, when I read the story I was just thinking about job loss. The blood thing sounds pretty nasty.
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: Gators and more jobs lost   Gators and more jobs lost EmptyThu Mar 19, 2009 9:14 am

PuppyLove wrote:
I dunno if anyone feels safer............Steve is a piece of work. I think it's kinda funny. And he's lucky he's not facing more charges than he is. "

" The complaints against Gators started on the first week he was open and was disrespecful to the old folks in the high rise, and it's snowballed from there. I have to think his ex is laughing out loud at how things have turned out for Ole Stevie and his baby mamma. Twisted Evil

It ain't easy bein' fat and greasy!
affraid
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gators and more jobs lost   Gators and more jobs lost Empty

Back to top Go down

Gators and more jobs lost
Page 1 of 1