Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Grade the Bama poll

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
attack-cat

attack-cat

Grade the Bama poll Empty
PostSubject: Grade the Bama poll   Grade the Bama poll EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 1:08 pm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29493093/

A big ol F!!!!!
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Grade the Bama poll   Grade the Bama poll EmptySat Apr 11, 2009 5:57 pm

He got a f, wow, I gave him a c because of stem cell changes.
Back to top Go down
Ohio madman

PostSubject: Re: Grade the Bama poll   Grade the Bama poll EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:13 pm

MC, were you giving him a C because you liked, or disliked the changes on stem-cells?
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Grade the Bama poll   Grade the Bama poll EmptyWed May 27, 2009 1:35 pm

Sorry I guess I didn't make myself clear, I want stem cell research.
Back to top Go down
Ohio madman

PostSubject: Re: Grade the Bama poll   Grade the Bama poll EmptyThu May 28, 2009 1:38 am

We have had stem-cell research for years. AllBush did was stop government funding of embryonic stem-cell research, except for research on 71 stem cell lines already harvested before the ban on government funding. Embryonic stem cell research was still funded from private sources and research on adult stem cells continued toreceive funding from both government and private sources. To date, adult stem cells have yielded much more promising results than embryonic cells have, for reasons having nothing to do with funding. It seems embryonic cells are too unformed for the results researchers have been looking for. All Obama did was restore government funding for embryonic stem-cell research, which isn't the most promising area of research anyway. Basically, just spending more of our hard-earned money on another useless project.
Back to top Go down
emergency

PostSubject: Re: Grade the Bama poll   Grade the Bama poll EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 6:33 pm

I'd give him a FFF(that's triple F). As far as I can see all he has done is put this country more in debt, and wants to let more illegals thru the door........just like that useless Latino that he wants in the Supreme Court............

Just wonder how much his so called dinner date to NYC last weekend costed the taxpayers. So he flew in via the Presidential Helio........that fuel sure wasn't free.

And how much was her so called designer dress. Funny how some bitched on Sarah Palin's campaign wardobe(which was donated money anyway). Then the Obama woman goes on the Tonight show and say I'm wearing JCrew.......well Jcrew isn't exactly WalMart. Then all the bling afro but then you know these folks gotta have "bling".

IT's TEA PARTY time again!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grade the Bama poll   Grade the Bama poll Empty

Back to top Go down

Grade the Bama poll
Page 1 of 1