Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole!

Go down 
+2
madcow
speedy911911911
6 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole! Empty
PostSubject: Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole!   Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:06 pm

She is one of the original furum nazis and is up to her big mouth know it all shit again! Yes I am talking about you midnight77... and I may not be able to voice how I feel about you on the Tribune's forum... but I sure as hell can here!
affraid
... and midnight77, no... I do not like you at all to say the least!
You are a fucking pig! pig
You are a know-it-all bitch that thinks you have the correct take or coment for everything that is said when we all know you don't have a fuckin' clue!
You are a worthless piece of shit and I have no use for you... and you can go fuck yourself! It will probably be the most action you have seen in a long time!
Now go cry to all your forum flunkies on the Tribune about that! We all know you come over here to read but are to chicken shit to post!
Hope I didn't hurt your little feelings... Boo hoo hoo pale
asshole

http://www.coshoctontribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090527/OPINION02/905270316

After hard choices, Tribune's future is up to you
By LEN LaCARA • Managing Editor • May 27, 2009

|
READ REACTIONS TO THIS STORY

speedy911911911 wrote:
Replying to midnight77:
"I actually believe when the paper ran the more controversial articles they sold more. I do know a lot of it was the talk of everywhere I went, and the talk was positive. Things like "About time someone said that!" or "I can't believe he had the guts to print that!" The paper has become too timid compared to a year or so ago. Controversy sells papers. You might call it "dirty laundry" , but it works.
As for the people being run off forums or whatever, boo hoo. We're not talking about forums, we're talking about the print version of the newpaper."

I was responding to the previous poster about the paper and the fourm... and I will post about whatever I want as long as it is withing the limits! You don't run this.. so don't tell me what to post! If you don't like my posts then don't read them and boo hoo hoo yourself! It's people like you why your forum is in the sad shape it is now.

6/1/2009 1:48:55 PM

Recommend
New post
Reply to this Post
Report Abuse

midnight77 wrote:
I actually believe when the paper ran the more controversial articles they sold more. I do know a lot of it was the talk of everywhere I went, and the talk was positive. Things like "About time someone said that!" or "I can't believe he had the guts to print that!" The paper has become too timid compared to a year or so ago. Controversy sells papers. You might call it "dirty laundry" , but it works.
As for the people being run off forums or whatever, boo hoo. We're not talking about forums, we're talking about the print version of the newpaper.
6/1/2009 1:38:36 PM

Recommend
New post
Reply to this Post
Report Abuse

speedy911911911 wrote:
Replying to BarkingatCars:
"I was just looking at the forum and noone was posted for 2 days. That should tell you something."

The Coshocton Tribune had a really good local forum going at one time... until Gannet upgraded it to the new format and went statewide with it... then couldn't handle all of the posters not getting along and downgraded it to the flop that it is now. I for one miss the original local Tribune forum that also linked all of the story coments to the fourum. I didn't care for some of the bully posters that thought they ran things... but overall the forum was good. The forum they have now just plain.... well it's not so good. Too bad they couldn't have just left things alone. Don't try to fix things if they're not broke!
6/1/2009 12:08:38 PM

Recommend
New post
Reply to this Post
Report Abuse

BarkingatCars wrote:
I was just looking at the forum and noone was posted for 2 days. That should tell you something.
6/1/2009 11:53:26 AM

Recommend
New post
Reply to this Post
Report Abuse

notmakingit wrote:
When the price of the paper rose to 50 from the 35. I question? If the paper was not selling at 35 cents how do they figure by selling at 50 cents? I don't understand.It sounds to me like they are running their self out of business???? Love that new paper The Coshocton County Beacon ....and it's FREE!! All local news in that new paper THE BEACON...I like reading about COSHOCTON which you don't read that in the Tribune too much junk listed in that paper !!!! As for the Coshocton County Advertiser I have not received one of those since the Tribune took over and have heard from a lot of people who have not received it either.How do they expect to receive business if people are not receiving on our end.I do not advertise in that paper anymore for the fact that it is not getting delivered.......I am backng the Coshocton County Beacon .....Free Home Delivery...Free Coshocton County News.....and not alot of junk ....doesn't cost me 50 cents!
6/1/2009 11:03:56 AM 1

Last edited by speedy911911911 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:42 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole!   Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 6:22 pm

I guess I don't read the forums enough anymore, because I didn't know 77 was a women. And yes she is a ....................
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole!   Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:13 am

Well my post got deleted for violating terms of serivice.

all I said was...

"I was responding to the previous poster about the paper and the fourm... and I will post about whatever I want as long as it is withing the limits! You don't run this.. so don't tell me what to post! If you don't like my posts then don't read them and boo hoo hoo yourself! It's people like you why your forum is in the sad shape it is now."

This coment was aimed at the pig bitch known as midnight77... for her lame attempt at being a bully.
Now come on... do you see anything wrong with what I said in the above? I am not alowed to defend myself against her snide remarks?
It just goes to show you the Tribune still has it's favorites and they can say whatever the hell they want... but if you try to defend yourself even within their lame assed terms... your post will still get yanked.
Len is still a fucking moron and a nazi and I hope he finds himself at the tail end of the unemployment line with the paper he is bringing down with him!

Fuck you Len and midnight77! I hope your lousey paper burns in hell right along with you sorry bunch of losers!
finger
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole!   Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 12:23 am

It will never change. Only a few people's post are deleted while others are never touched. Same old shit. but it looks like the shit has hit the fan and the TB might be gone. lol!

And I'm sure the TB's car will soon be running over the barking dog. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole!   Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:14 am

If HR 6123 passes, the cyberbullying act, that will put a stop to her. lol!
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole!   Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:28 pm

Speedy .... you have insulted pigs! Shame on you. What a Face

When that bill passes and it will kiss a few forums goodbye. Make your contacts with people that you like to read thier posts and start having coffee or chatting on the phone if you want to keep in touch.
Back to top Go down
Ohio madman

PostSubject: Re: Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole!   Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 1:54 pm

I have read the cyber-bullying bill. If it can put a stop to midnight77, it will also put a stop to a few posters in here. Be careful what you wish for- you just might get it.
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole!   Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:01 pm

Madman, I don't want it to pass but I think it will. So far what Obama wants ... Obama gets. It won't be just posters that get booted but entire forums. Big brother is a harsh ruler. And Big Brothers hates free speech and about every other freedom we have.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole!   Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:18 pm

Your statement is true, if this passes everyone including I will not be doing much posting. But I only post here, because of the bs that goes on over at the TB. It's not worth the effort when the TB looks out for people like midnight, and it has always been that way from the very start. Besides the forum at the TB nobody brings up anything important to read about. The only thread that gets most of the post is about the Village Diner, a great place to go sing karaoke with the kids and family, but their are more important things to talk about. Don't you think?

Here in this forum people bring up things that is going on in the government, you might not agree with some of the posters but it much better reading than over there. My take on what the government is doing might not match yours but here we don't have the need to attack each other.

How really cares who cooks the best prime rib in town. lol!

I care about what my children's future is going to look like. I just watched a movie called "FLow". It's about our water supply. A scary watch. The next war will not be over oil but for water. Watch it.
Back to top Go down
Ohio madman

PostSubject: Re: Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole!   Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 2:51 pm

The only way to fight back at this time, a-c and MC is by grassroot efforts. Be ready to attend a tea party July 4th.
Back to top Go down
emergency

PostSubject: Re: Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole!   Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 6:22 pm

cheers WOW Speedy you kicked that one a good one!!!!!
is midnight who I think it is??? One of the "orginial TB forum masters??? that had their pics in the TB when that forum was started?
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole!   Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:46 pm

I was going to go to the one in zanesville, but I had rehersal that night. I don't think I have any shows this 4th, so maybe I can go. I know that a place in Columbus wants to do a show, that day, but not sure if I want to drag my stuff to Columbus again.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole!   Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 7:59 pm

WOW Speedy you kicked that one a good one!!!!!
is midnight who I think it is??? One of the "orginial TB forum masters??? that had their pics in the TB when that forum was started?

OK I think I know who you are talking about lol!

Like I said I have not been looking in on the TB forum and must have missed the connection. But yea, after reading her post on this story it's her MO Idea
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole!   Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 8:28 pm

emergency wrote:
cheers WOW Speedy you kicked that one a good one!!!!!

Of course it is! The worthless pig herself!
sunny seeker
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole!   Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:38 pm

lol!

All this is sweet music to my eyes. What comes around goes around.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole!   Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 9:42 pm

LOL the veiws here are growing. Speedy you have gotten someone's attention.
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole!   Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:14 pm

madcow wrote:
Your statement is true, if this passes everyone including I will not be doing much posting. But I only post here, because of the bs that goes on over at the TB. It's not worth the effort when the TB looks out for people like midnight, and it has always been that way from the very start. Besides the forum at the TB nobody brings up anything important to read about. The only thread that gets most of the post is about the Village Diner, a great place to go sing karaoke with the kids and family, but their are more important things to talk about. Don't you think?

Here in this forum people bring up things that is going on in the government, you might not agree with some of the posters but it much better reading than over there. My take on what the government is doing might not match yours but here we don't have the need to attack each other.

How really cares who cooks the best prime rib in town. lol!

I care about what my children's future is going to look like. I just watched a movie called "FLow". It's about our water supply. A scary watch. The next war will not be over oil but for water. Watch it.

Don't forget about the Wamart Intersection...
That one seems to get a lot of action over there!
cheers
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole!   Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole! EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:49 pm

You know I never did look at that thread, I figured it was just more TB forum BS. Maybe for a good lol! I should take a study
Back to top Go down
papa

papa

PostSubject: Re: Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole!   Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:57 pm

madcow wrote:
LOL the veiws here are growing. Speedy you have gotten someone's attention.

LOL, I agree 200% with speedy's take on the bitch, I am tired of arguing with the stupid bitch.........
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole!   Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole! EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:01 pm

She runs everyone off. And knows nothing about what is really going on in this country. She is one of Len's Nazi's.
Back to top Go down
emergency

PostSubject: Re: Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole!   Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:21 am

better watch out guys she'll pull the "freedom of speech" thing on you, like she did that poor poster on CTF "skimpy.
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole!   Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole! EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 9:41 am

madcow wrote:
She runs everyone off. And knows nothing about what is really going on in this country. She is one of Len's Nazi's.

I just hate how she has a take on everything, even when she does not have a clue. her standing up for Micheal jackson - even though she admits he had inappropriate actions with little boys but blames it on the parents just -shows her fucking ignorance! Wrong is wrong!

I didn't hate micheal jackson because he was black - but because he was a piece of shit!
I do admire some black entertainers like Chris Rock, Dave Chapelle, Morgan Freeman, and Samuel L. Jackson to name a few - but that piece of shit fucking worthless child molesting nigger is not one of them! Good riddence! They should've cut his nuts off and hung 'em from a tree!

As far as Midnight goes - it's no secret that I can't stand that pig of a bitch pig or her comrad cyber bullies! I just wish more people had the kahunas to stand up to the arrogant know it all bitch.

Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole! 982533
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole!   Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole! Empty

Back to top Go down

Midnight77 is a fucking pig and needs to shut her hole!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coshocton :: NEWS-
Jump to: