Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sports Zone

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ironic_jewel

ironic_jewel

Sports Zone Empty
PostSubject: Sports Zone   Sports Zone EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 7:39 pm

Hey I just wanted to stop in and say that I have not been in the SZ since it re-opened, and yesterday my friend talked me into going for karaoke, and Let me say I had a blast! I would like to see some of the people that use to go to The Diner. cheers
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

Sports Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports Zone   Sports Zone EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 9:02 pm

How many people are going?
We have been too busy to go karaoke, I like going to New Concord. Bill and Barb's place. But have not been there for a long time. The mall in Newark was doing it, but never got there this summer. I wish Ken would find a place in town to do karaoke. Baltic Bar was doing karoake, not sure if they still do. I know the women who owns the bar I'll have call and ask her. Maybe some wed, we could meet in Newcomerstown. I will pm you the next time we go. It's been awhile since we where there to sing karaoke. I'm not even going to try and spell the name of the place. But it's the place that's been there for 30 odd years. The food is good and cheap. I've been wanting to go just to get some wings.
Back to top Go down
ironic_jewel

ironic_jewel

Sports Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports Zone   Sports Zone EmptyTue Aug 25, 2009 10:08 pm

there seemed to be a lot of people gong to the zone.. i haven't been there for awhile, i'm unemployed and no unemployment and no new job so i'm broke broke...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sports Zone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sports Zone   Sports Zone Empty

Back to top Go down

Sports Zone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coshocton :: THUMBS UP-
Jump to: