Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Walter Cronkite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
madcow

madcow

Walter Cronkite Empty
PostSubject: Walter Cronkite   Walter Cronkite EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:14 pm

One of the greatest airmen of his time. But we won't hear about all the reporting he did, or what a American Icon he was, it's all about MJ! One of his best moments was when JFK was killed. He reported the news and did not try to spin it the way they do today. He gave us the facts, (as he knew them), or was given to him to report on. He was smart and had a one of a kind voice. I for one grown up with him, and Stan Scott.

I hate the new HLN, I would always go there to get a quick view of the news. How it's nothing but Bling. No real news, just Nancy and her tribe making the news. I am so sick of hearing about her twins, and if she shows one more picture of them I will scream! They should have renamed it HDN, Head Dead News.

Cspam seems about they only place to get the real news. The morning talk show is great. I also enjoy some of the news on PBS talk shows.

Fox is for the Bush lovers, and Cnn is for the Obama lovers, since I am not a lover of Bush or Obama it's hard to get the real story.
Back to top Go down
papa

papa

Walter Cronkite Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walter Cronkite   Walter Cronkite EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:02 pm

This man is an ICON worth talking about........RIP MR. Cronkite.
Back to top Go down

Walter Cronkite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coshocton :: NEWS-
Jump to: