Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taco Bell ad star Gidget the Chihuahua dies at 15

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ironic_jewel

ironic_jewel

Taco Bell ad star Gidget the Chihuahua dies at 15 Empty
PostSubject: Taco Bell ad star Gidget the Chihuahua dies at 15   Taco Bell ad star Gidget the Chihuahua dies at 15 EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 9:48 pm

Now dang it this should be all over the news! that dog was so cute and it's the only dog I knew that could say "Yo quiero Taco Bell." now what are we going to do??????? bluh
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: Taco Bell ad star Gidget the Chihuahua dies at 15   Taco Bell ad star Gidget the Chihuahua dies at 15 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:43 am

ironic_jewel wrote:
Now dang it this should be all over the news! that dog was so cute and it's the only dog I knew that could say "Yo quiero Taco Bell." now what are we going to do??????? bluh

He deserves more news coverage than that worthless piece of shit nigger Micheal Jackson, that's for sure!

Taco Bell ad star Gidget the Chihuahua dies at 15 867910

Taco Bell ad star Gidget the Chihuahua dies at 15 982533
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: Taco Bell ad star Gidget the Chihuahua dies at 15   Taco Bell ad star Gidget the Chihuahua dies at 15 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:06 am

I agree with ya Speedy.

I wonder if they used taco dog in the beef or chicken special that afternoon? I can't stomach Taco Bell. Good way to clean out your digestive tract. Eat there, rush home, grab some reading material and sit on the throne for a while. study
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Taco Bell ad star Gidget the Chihuahua dies at 15   Taco Bell ad star Gidget the Chihuahua dies at 15 EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 2:24 pm

The problem with that is you will soon have to pay a added tax on the shit paper. I guess it's back to the sears pages.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taco Bell ad star Gidget the Chihuahua dies at 15   Taco Bell ad star Gidget the Chihuahua dies at 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Taco Bell ad star Gidget the Chihuahua dies at 15
Page 1 of 1