Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

your computer is the government's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
attack-cat

attack-cat

your computer is the government's Empty
PostSubject: your computer is the government's   your computer is the government's EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:53 pm

I didn't watch the video since I can't get youtube to work at the moment but you're welcome to try it.

Subject: your computer is the government's

In case you missed this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWs12ccbOiE

Here's what it says when you log onto the Dept. of Transportation cash-for-clunkers site:
"This application provides access to the DoT CARS system. When logged on to the CARS system, your computer is considered a Federal computer system and is the property of the United States government. Any or all uses of this system and all files on this system may be intercepted, monitored, recorded, copied, audited, inspected and disclosed to authorized CARS, DoT, and law enforcement personnel as well as authorized officials of other agencies, both domestic and foreign."

Doesn't this sound like a 4th amendment violation to anybody besides me?

4 JULY 1776
REMEMBER THE REASON
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

your computer is the government's Empty
PostSubject: Re: your computer is the government's   your computer is the government's EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 2:45 pm

I saw that, and thought will they have be doing this all along anyway, one way or another. It's crazy what's coming, and that it's coming so fast.
Back to top Go down

your computer is the government's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coshocton :: NEWS-
Jump to: