Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Health Care

Go down 
+2
emergency
madcow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
madcow

madcow

Health Care Empty
PostSubject: Health Care   Health Care EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:08 pm

Why are people protesting health care for every American, but not the fact that every Mexician who walks into this country gets, food stamps, housing, medical cards, and free schooling for their kids? Why are they worried about their tax money paying for Americans to have health care, but are silent on the fact that their tax money goes to pay aid to other countries, for this war, bailouts and turtles, but people don't want health care for the people of American. I don't get it. The government has control over our banks, our cars dealerships and that's ok and no one is scared of that? But scared of giving people health care? Being without any health care is more scary, than to have government controled health care. Maybe I'm wrong and I should be scaried that the government will control my health care. But I'm more afraid of what laws they are passing to take away my freedoms.

Maybe I will have to eat my words, when the government tells me I'm to old for them to pay for my insulin.

I'm hoping people will give me some feed back, because I could be all wrong here on this government health care. I don't trust the government, but I also don't trust the insurance companies. Both are not looking out for my health, but in money. And that's the botton line. Who will gain the most money? scratch
Back to top Go down
emergency

Health Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health Care   Health Care EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 2:42 pm

Question I just want to know why we can't the same coverage as all those worthless poiliticians get. Seems to me, if the citizens, and I mean real verified US citizens were to get that plan no one would be so upset.
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

Health Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health Care   Health Care EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:57 pm

If they would sit at hospitals and grab the illegals when they run in to give birth to their 14th amendment babies then i think our health care system would be doing much better. Everyone of those illegals giving birth in our hospitals are on our dime. That includes us paying for thier kids education later in life. Herd em up ..... ship em home .... come across the border and as you crawl under the wire meet Mr. rattlesnake. Wanna swim the moat? Meet Mr. Alligator. Make it through that and since you are here illegally you will get NO benefits, NO welfare, NO social security, NO pop-out a kid and you're here to stay papers and when you go home .... take LaRaza and Sotoymayor with you. No habla English? finger There you go .... in the universal language. finger
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

Health Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health Care   Health Care EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:16 am

I think I might have to eat my words, I meet two men from Cananda, and yes people do have to wait sometimes for over a year for test. But if you are rich and pay for the total cost of the test you are put ahead of the people who depend on the government's health care. And they pay 60% income tax, and 13% sales tax. But both men said they were happy with their health care system. They also said that they are having to pay a % of their health care they get. So it's not all free, like the movie Sicko make it out to be. They still get a bill, not much but still it's not free. They said it's because the price of health care keeps going up so they are having to pay a %. And that % is going up all the time.
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

Health Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health Care   Health Care EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 9:20 am

The government needs to stay out of health. They screw up everything. Look at social security.
Back to top Go down
ironic_jewel

ironic_jewel

Health Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health Care   Health Care EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 6:37 pm

i agree they just need to butt out...
Back to top Go down
papa

papa

Health Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health Care   Health Care EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:02 pm

Force doctors(and insurance companies, and politicians) to live on a fixed income for one year, WITHOUT HEALTH CARE, or much needed medications. They would have a much different view on things.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

Health Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health Care   Health Care EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 4:46 pm

I went a year without my insulin, so I know what you are talking about. But I did find a program to get my insulin, the sad part was the Doctor's office changed me 20.00 bucks to fill out the paper work. One way or another, you pay pay pay. Here was a program to help people get their meds. and the doctor's office cashes in on the program.
Back to top Go down
Ohio madman

Health Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health Care   Health Care EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 1:51 am

madcow wrote:
I went a year without my insulin, so I know what you are talking about. But I did find a program to get my insulin, the sad part was the Doctor's office changed me 20.00 bucks to fill out the paper work. One way or another, you pay pay pay. Here was a program to help people get their meds. and the doctor's office cashes in on the program.
MC, if you do work for somebody else, wouldn't you expect to be paid? The same thing applies here- the doctor's office could have handed you the paperwork and let you fill it out yourself, but they did it for you.What's wrong with wanting to be paid for doing that work? It's a sure bet that medicaid, medicare or the drug company won't pay them to do it, so you are the only one left to pay for it. Just be glad they helped you out.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

Health Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health Care   Health Care EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:27 am

The doctor had to be the one to fill it out. I would have done it myself if I could have. All he needed to do was to write out the persciption, and sign the forum.
Back to top Go down
ironic_jewel

ironic_jewel

Health Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health Care   Health Care EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 2:10 pm

do you go to a dr in Coshocton, I was seen by 3 drs in coshocton before I found out what was really wrong with me, they are a joke! I went to Baltic one time and they told me what was wrong with me, when I went to the Cardio dr he told me that the meds that the drs from Coshocton had me on hurt me worse then just leaving it alone. I do not trust the drs here in town they charge for everything and make it worse. There is one dr that I should have and would have sued if i wouldn't have been so sick. he's a asshole
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Health Care Empty
PostSubject: Re: Health Care   Health Care Empty

Back to top Go down

Health Care
Page 1 of 1