Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To: John Hinckley From:Mrs. Nancy Reagan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

To: John Hinckley  From:Mrs. Nancy Reagan Empty
PostSubject: To: John Hinckley From:Mrs. Nancy Reagan   To: John Hinckley  From:Mrs. Nancy Reagan EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 4:56 pm

To: John Hinckley
Mrs. Nancy Reagan

My family and I wanted to drop you a short note to tell you how pleased we are with the great strides you are making in your recovery. In our fine country's spirit of understanding and forgiveness, we want you to know there is a nonpartisan consensus of compassion and forgiveness throughout.
The Reagan family and I want you to know that no grudge is borne against you for shooting President Reagan. We, above all, are aware of how the mental stress and pain could have driven you to such an act of desperation. We are confident that you will soon make a complete recovery and return to your family to join the world again as a healthy and productive young man.

Best wishes,
Nancy Reagan & Family

P.S. While you have been incarcerated, Barack Obama has been banging Jodie Foster like a screen door in a tornado. You might want to look into that
Back to top Go down

To: John Hinckley From:Mrs. Nancy Reagan
Page 1 of 1