Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

look out for the falling fish

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ironic_jewel

ironic_jewel

look out for the falling fish Empty
PostSubject: look out for the falling fish   look out for the falling fish EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:59 pm

DANBURY TOWNSHIP -- A woman driving near East Harbor State Park got a surprise when the windshield of her Toyota Matrix was smashed -- by a fish.

Leighann Niles, 35, of South Euclid, was driving south on North Buck Road at 11:17 a.m., when a bald eagle flying overhead dropped a fish on her windshield, Danbury Township Detective Sergeant Mark Meisler.

"It was approximately 8 pounds," he said.

The raptor also dropped the head of a second fish, Meisler said. Neither Niles, who was traveling about 40 mph at the time, nor her 5-year-old daughter were injured, he said.

The fish was a sheephead, also known as a freshwater drum.

"I've never heard of that before," Danbury Township police Chief Mike Meisler said

look out the Eagles are mad at us! LOL funny story but i feel bad for the lady and the 5 year old...
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: look out for the falling fish   look out for the falling fish EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:39 pm

And drum are really ugly fish too! I wonder if Gieco would cover a fish denting a car?
Back to top Go down
ironic_jewel

ironic_jewel

PostSubject: Re: look out for the falling fish   look out for the falling fish EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:48 pm

haha

i didn't even think of that.. that is a good one lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: look out for the falling fish   look out for the falling fish Empty

Back to top Go down

look out for the falling fish
Page 1 of 1