Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A thread for excellent eating establishments that deserve praise

Go down 
+2
madcow
hellskitchen
6 posters
AuthorMessage
hellskitchen

A thread for excellent eating establishments that deserve praise Empty
PostSubject: A thread for excellent eating establishments that deserve praise   A thread for excellent eating establishments that deserve praise EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 4:12 pm

Please list good places to eat with reasonable prices and good service.

So far Tim Hortons is fine - very clean and good food.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: A thread for excellent eating establishments that deserve praise   A thread for excellent eating establishments that deserve praise EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 12:09 am

Ryans/ Breakfast
Hardee's/ Breakfast
Unusual Junction/ Taco Salad
China Buffet
The Yard/ Nacho's
Chicago Pizza/ Buffet
KFC

I would stop in at Tim's but they won't give you refills on your coffee.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: A thread for excellent eating establishments that deserve praise   A thread for excellent eating establishments that deserve praise EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 1:15 am

Welcome to the forum.

And I also forgot, the best chicken wings in town are at Your Pizza. But they kept increasing the price so I have not had them for along time. And posting about them makes me want some. The honey mustard ones are the best.
Back to top Go down
hellskitchen

PostSubject: Re: A thread for excellent eating establishments that deserve praise   A thread for excellent eating establishments that deserve praise EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 9:21 am

Thank you for the welcome!

I love wings but never tried the ones at Your Pizza. I like cheap wings though!
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

PostSubject: Re: A thread for excellent eating establishments that deserve praise   A thread for excellent eating establishments that deserve praise EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 3:05 pm

Clarks bar & Grill

Lock 27
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: A thread for excellent eating establishments that deserve praise   A thread for excellent eating establishments that deserve praise EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 4:38 pm

KFC has excellent biscuits! We have small kids and never go out to eat so I'm not much help here. We do the drive up, pay for it and bring it home routine every now and then.
Back to top Go down
papa

papa

PostSubject: Re: A thread for excellent eating establishments that deserve praise   A thread for excellent eating establishments that deserve praise EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 6:55 pm

I like Jerry's (bugs and all..........lol). After a long week I like to go there and sit down and be waited on. I have always had good service and good food there (even when it was Ike's and L & K.)

But If I venture away from Crowtown, I like Beachy's in Sugarcreek, Steak and Shake, Denny's, Applebee,s (If I feel like blowing alot of cash).
Back to top Go down
ironic_jewel

ironic_jewel

PostSubject: Re: A thread for excellent eating establishments that deserve praise   A thread for excellent eating establishments that deserve praise EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 12:19 am

no one said anything about Miller's Dutch Kitchen in Baltic, it's a short drive and awesome food. Most of the meals come with 3 sides so you can have your salad, mash taters and noodle with broasted chicken.. i better stop my mouth is watering LOL oh and if you get the clipper they have a coupon in it! BUT if you go let me know I'll tag along! LOL What a Face
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: A thread for excellent eating establishments that deserve praise   A thread for excellent eating establishments that deserve praise EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:09 pm

Anyone try the new Crowtown place since they movied?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A thread for excellent eating establishments that deserve praise   A thread for excellent eating establishments that deserve praise Empty

Back to top Go down

A thread for excellent eating establishments that deserve praise
Page 1 of 1