Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Retarded........... Bitches

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
papa

papa

Retarded........... Bitches Empty
PostSubject: Retarded........... Bitches   Retarded........... Bitches EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:09 pm

Bitches on the TR site gonna force me to be a spam whore for sure, it's a coming, just wait, you'll see, speedy.............lmao

fucking bitches........ Twisted Evil I'll post some of the dumbest, off topic as hell bullshit, I can think of. All I want is a fucking answer to a simple question.........geesh............... scratch
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: Retarded........... Bitches   Retarded........... Bitches EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:56 pm

hahaha You tell them Papa..........bitches
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: Retarded........... Bitches   Retarded........... Bitches EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 7:24 pm

I have lots to say over there but I don't want to get the computer IP banned since hubby likes to slum on the Newark forum. And what I have to say I can gaurantee would get the Attack-cat banned. My tolerance for stupidity is very low. And the shallow end of the gene pool seems to have barfed up its residents on Newark.
Back to top Go down
papa

papa

PostSubject: Re: Retarded........... Bitches   Retarded........... Bitches EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 12:11 pm

lol.............bitches Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad finger
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: Retarded........... Bitches   Retarded........... Bitches EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 5:35 pm

Well they banned Naz. But the idiots didn't ban the ip. Shitheads. Ban a name and they just come back under a new one. And its not like anyone buys their newspaper. I wouldn't let my hens crap it. My hens have better taste than to crap on something that disgusting.

finger Tribune
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Retarded........... Bitches   Retarded........... Bitches EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:40 am

So what has the bitch over at the TB done now?
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Retarded........... Bitches   Retarded........... Bitches EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:07 pm

I repeat, What did the bitches over at the TB do now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retarded........... Bitches   Retarded........... Bitches Empty

Back to top Go down

Retarded........... Bitches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Coshocton :: THUMBS DOWN-
Jump to: