Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

USA to ATTACK IRAN Friday, October 30

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ambassador

Ambassador

USA to ATTACK IRAN Friday, October 30 Empty
PostSubject: USA to ATTACK IRAN Friday, October 30   USA to ATTACK IRAN Friday, October 30 EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:41 am

USA to ATTACK IRAN Friday, October 30 Nuke31

The ATTACK on IRAN
Friday, October 30 will occur at 3:00 am edt
and last for 12 hours

So we will awake at WAR on Friday here in the USA.

The same sources said attack on Iran was confirmed the first week of April 2009. ABC reports - Operation Halloween October 30, 2009 -
attack by US Forces against Iran planned, according to Russian Military sources.

Yes, quick, get the attention OFF Russia arming Cuba again. And we know we can trust ABC. Hahaha! Yeah right. Still ....
Friday is a holiday in Iran. Hello? Every Friday is the Muslim Holy Day, Sabbath.

Operation Halloween has about 20 targets marked for bombing, including uranium enrichment facilities, research centers, and laboratories.
Iran warships will be sunk in the Persian Gulf, and headquarters of the Iranian armed forces to be wiped out.
Heck, sink Iran's cargo ships too - they haul weapons to the Palestinians.
The attacks will be mounted from Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean, home to B-52 bombers.

Read it all here
http://cj.myfreeforum.org/about125.html

`
Back to top Go down
http://www.revlu.com/zc.htm
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: USA to ATTACK IRAN Friday, October 30   USA to ATTACK IRAN Friday, October 30 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 11:58 am

I have been hearing for years that we are going to attack Iran, so far no go. So we will have to see Friday. Would not surprise me. But not holding my breath.
Back to top Go down
Ambassador

Ambassador

PostSubject: Re: USA to ATTACK IRAN Friday, October 30   USA to ATTACK IRAN Friday, October 30 EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 12:03 pm

madcow wrote:
I have been hearing for years that we are going to attack Iran, so far no go. So we will have to see Friday. Would not surprise me. But not holding my breath.

If we dont awake tomorrow - we did

Sleep
Back to top Go down
http://www.revlu.com/zc.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USA to ATTACK IRAN Friday, October 30   USA to ATTACK IRAN Friday, October 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

USA to ATTACK IRAN Friday, October 30
Page 1 of 1