Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hospital layoffs

Go down 
+2
ironic_jewel
nsaids_nurse420
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nsaids_nurse420

hospital layoffs Empty
PostSubject: hospital layoffs   hospital layoffs EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 3:34 pm

ccmh is laying off employees.. what does everyone think??
Back to top Go down
ironic_jewel

ironic_jewel

hospital layoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: hospital layoffs   hospital layoffs EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:11 am

I feel that it's sad that it's now hitting the hospitals, No one likes to be jobless but it's becomming another thing that people are getting used to.. CCMH has always been good to me, and i support them 100%. I pray to God that things turn around for everyone and that there will be enough jobs for everyone. so those of you that are laid off from CCMH hang in there chin up.
Back to top Go down
emergency

hospital layoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: hospital layoffs   hospital layoffs EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:59 pm

I'm sure none of the unionized RN's will get the hachett. They'll nail all the lower paid help, so they can pay the RN's their $40 plus dollar an hour wage. the other problem is that they have to many leader positions. Last time I was up there during the day the only person actually up working was a cleaning lady the rest were sitting and talking on the floors. Maybe they should cut the 6 digit salary of the administrator. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

hospital layoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: hospital layoffs   hospital layoffs EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 8:01 pm

It's only going to get worse. No jobs left in this town, and just about every town in the states. Not sure what is going to happen to all the people who are without jobs, homes and food. Family Camps I guess.
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

hospital layoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: hospital layoffs   hospital layoffs EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 11:07 pm

Have no fear folks...
"Hope and Change" will save us all!
Hooray! cheers
afro
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

hospital layoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: hospital layoffs   hospital layoffs EmptyWed Feb 10, 2010 1:59 pm

The problem with ccmh is they are not a trauma center so most people from auto accidents go elsewhere which is sending money to columbus or akron. they cant do any heart related surgery so there is more money going to zanesville or columbus. They sold most of their bed licenses so they cant keep that many people. They do MRI's and CAT scans but then send them somewhere else to be read.
Back to top Go down
nsaids_nurse420

hospital layoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: hospital layoffs   hospital layoffs EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 3:15 am

well just found out today that i might get laid off. i'm only getting 3 days a week now and i'm supposed to be full time. they are pushing us out to quit. at this point i think i am ready. sick of the stress. know anyone who needs a good nurse?
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

hospital layoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: hospital layoffs   hospital layoffs EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 1:51 pm

im sure you wont have any trouble finding a job. You might have to drive to zanesville or columbus but the pay will be better
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

hospital layoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: hospital layoffs   hospital layoffs EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:10 pm

So any thing new with the layoffs? Is the hospital still in trouble?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

hospital layoffs Empty
PostSubject: Re: hospital layoffs   hospital layoffs Empty

Back to top Go down

hospital layoffs
Page 1 of 1