Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

channel 19's operation mockingbird campaign

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
madcow

madcow

channel 19's operation mockingbird campaign Empty
PostSubject: channel 19's operation mockingbird campaign   channel 19's operation mockingbird campaign EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 2:56 pm

Ok, has everybody had enough of channel 19's operation mockingbird campaign? Repeat, repeat, rain and mud, toil and trouble. Let’s go around town and take picturers of empty store fronts, empty factories, 40 years olds working at fast food, because that’s all that’s left. People lined up at local food pantries. All the for sale signs on homes. Are they arrogant enough to think people who are out of jobs really care about the turf? Yes it’s a shame the condition of our infrastructure, our roads, schools and streets. That’s what happens in a dying town. If the job situation does not improve in Coshocton, our infrastructure will not change. And if people think that it’s only in Coshocton, think again. Just listen to Lou Dobbs talk about the war on the middle class.
Back to top Go down
Been There

PostSubject: Re: channel 19's operation mockingbird campaign   channel 19's operation mockingbird campaign EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 4:02 pm

The stimulus checks will make it all better (insert sarcasm here) Rolling Eyes Of course, I'll probably have to use mine for gas to get to work if the government doesn't open their eyes and do something about the price gauging going on by the oil companies. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
MikeHaunchos

PostSubject: Re: channel 19's operation mockingbird campaign   channel 19's operation mockingbird campaign EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 4:22 pm

Been There wrote:
The stimulus checks will make it all better (insert sarcasm here) Rolling Eyes Of course, I'll probably have to use mine for gas to get to work if the government doesn't open their eyes and do something about the price gauging going on by the oil companies. Evil or Very Mad

Heh. How's the check suppose to help the economy if it's going to the Middle East? Lol.
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: channel 19's operation mockingbird campaign   channel 19's operation mockingbird campaign EmptyTue Mar 25, 2008 11:31 am

Our check is going to help our family. Grain (American grown), ammo (American made) and a few other items that in a few months will be twice the price they are now if you can even get them.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: channel 19's operation mockingbird campaign   channel 19's operation mockingbird campaign EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 6:35 pm

Myabe I'm wrong for Laughing here, but did you watch when they were comparing the Indian statue to the arches of St. Louis, and Picasso. scratch
Come on people, that is like comparing my old Chevette to a Cadilac.
The mind set of the people lol! I don't feel this statue is going to help Coshocton's image? No
Empty buildings and empty stores and the smell is the image that most people will remember when driving thought the streets of Coshocton. affraid
Roscoe Village was once the best thing going for Coshocton, but somehow it's popularity went sour. Does anyone know what happened to Roscoe Village, I use to love going there, but now it's like main street: a dead zone. confused
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: Best thing going?   channel 19's operation mockingbird campaign EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 11:28 am

Roscoe might have been the best thing going, only because the town elders ran off Fischer Body a few years back to keep wages low in this area. They wanted to remain the big fishes in a small pond.

Unfortunately, tourism is one of the first industries to take a hit when the economy takes a nose dive.

Looks like the town elders got what they wanted but they're not happy with it, shrinking tax base so they must keep bumping up the city income tax.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: channel 19's operation mockingbird campaign   channel 19's operation mockingbird campaign Empty

Back to top Go down

channel 19's operation mockingbird campaign
Page 1 of 1