Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tell us about your favorite vacation spot

Go down 
+2
easyrider
CoshoctonTaxpayer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

Tell us about your favorite vacation spot Empty
PostSubject: Tell us about your favorite vacation spot   Tell us about your favorite vacation spot EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 3:51 pm

Vacation time is fast approaching......tell us your favorite spot and what makes it great
Back to top Go down
easyrider

easyrider

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about your favorite vacation spot   Tell us about your favorite vacation spot EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 10:22 pm

My favorite vacation is RELAXING on the banks of the Walhonding near Warsaw...Fish a little,,drink a little,nap a little..
2nd choice:: Cruising south Florida from Naples to Miami through the Everglades to Key West on the Harley..
In February or March..
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about your favorite vacation spot   Tell us about your favorite vacation spot EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 3:51 pm

Mine would have to be Destin Al where the sand is so white it's like sugar. 2nd is Myrtle Beach and 3rd is Lake Park
Back to top Go down
rotorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about your favorite vacation spot   Tell us about your favorite vacation spot EmptyWed Apr 02, 2008 2:27 pm

Yes Lead...bring your friends to Destin, I'll be living close by in a couple months (Pensacola), yep those beaches are great.and so is the fishing......anybody for some speckled trout? The beaches that are on the national seashore between pensacola beach & narvarre.have great area, and very few peple go there.
Hey!party at Peg Leg Pete's Pensacola beach bounce , then head on over to the Florabama.. bounce cheers

ps: there are a number of folks from coshocton and licking county that now reside in this area....funny when I lived there 3 years ago the first people I met were from Frazezburg and Coshocton
Back to top Go down
nsaids_nurse420

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about your favorite vacation spot   Tell us about your favorite vacation spot EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 1:22 am

key west or canada. certainly not shit hole coshocton, but it looks like shit hole coshocton is where i'll be r/t gas and food prices. i dream of lounging on a boat off of key west soaking up the sun. maybe i can cast a boat into lake park and pretend......... do you think anyone will notice??? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
rotorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about your favorite vacation spot   Tell us about your favorite vacation spot EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 1:27 am

flower If you like key west you need to hook up with a couple friend's of mine.they like do the "conch republic" several times a year.big party he's military so he get's all these condo room at this base for everyone( only bad thing is they don't permit pets) otherwise price is good and they have a blast........they pull friends and buffet fans from all over the USA for a week....... bounce bounce sunny
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Panama Beach...here I come!   Tell us about your favorite vacation spot EmptyFri May 23, 2008 3:14 pm

I'm heading out for for Panama City Beach early tomorrow morning and staying for the holiday weekend! bounce
It is by far my favorite beach. geek

Is only a about a 3 hour drive from where I live, and with my little gas sipper car, should only cost me about $50 for round trip even with gas prices the way they are. What a Face

I'm staying at place called the "Boardwalk Resort". sunny

http://www.boardwalkbeachresort.com/

I've never stayed at this place yet, but it looks really cool!

Have a safe weekend everyone!

Tell us about your favorite vacation spot 724162
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about your favorite vacation spot   Tell us about your favorite vacation spot EmptyFri May 23, 2008 3:30 pm

Cool
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.awesomeflorida.com/images/panama_city_beach8_big.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.awesomeflorida.com/florida-cities/panama-city-beach.htm&h=340&w=501&sz=15&hl=en&start=15&um=1&tbnid=ndbfAMiNHgeVXM:&tbnh=88&tbnw=130&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpanama%2Bcity%2Bbeach%26um%3D1%26hl%3DenTell us about your favorite vacation spot Images%3Fq%3Dpanama%2Bcity%2Bbeach%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about your favorite vacation spot   Tell us about your favorite vacation spot Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell us about your favorite vacation spot
Page 1 of 1