Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton?

Go down 
+6
papa
Duskie
attack-cat
Jimbob_Rebel
CoshoctonTaxpayer
speedy911911911
10 posters
AuthorMessage
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton? Empty
PostSubject: Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton?   Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 3:04 pm

Hey, Eric, bet you can't guess who's sending you this ... miss you guys already, Love, Mom Big hug!

Everybody knows of all of the places to eat at in coshocton, what is some of your favorite places you like to drive to outside of Coshocton just to dine?

One of my favorite places used to be a place in Columbus on 161 called "Flakey Jakes"... One of the best burger joints ever! They butchered their own beef, served you a big ol' steak burger on a fresh made warm keiser roll, and thick fresh cut fries, then you went to a huge fixins' bar and built your own burger. They also had a milkshake bar where they made the best ever made fresh shakes from hand dipped ice cream... about any flavor you wanted! It was well worth the trip over just for a burger! man I miss that place! Anyone remember that place?

What are some of your favorite places to drive out of Coshocton to eat?

Last edited by speedy911911911 on Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton?   Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 3:49 pm

im too boring.....im satisfied with Garfields or Applebee's and the Olive Garden. But when im in Heath i am having Sonic
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton?   Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 3:53 pm

We have a Sonic real close to my place down here... I frequent it quite often.
Those places are great...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: My favorite.......   Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:53 pm

Schmidtt's Sausage Haus in german village, south end of Columbus. Beer und Brats Ja? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton?   Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 5:32 pm

Jimbob_Rebel wrote:
Schmidtt's Sausage Haus in german village, south end of Columbus. Beer und Brats Ja? Very Happy

And someday we'll be able to go again Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: of course!   Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 5:45 pm

attack-cat wrote:
Jimbob_Rebel wrote:

And someday we'll be able to go again Exclamation

yes, my precious attack-cat, won't that be wonderfull? I love you
Back to top Go down
Duskie

Duskie

PostSubject: Re: Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton?   Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 6:43 pm

I guess you could call me boring... I'm happy with any buffet with a kick ass salad bar or red lobster. I'm easy to please! Just keep me away from Coshocton Wal-mart!!
Back to top Go down
papa

papa

PostSubject: Re: Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton?   Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton? EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 11:46 pm

I like Dennys or Steak and Shake, I also love Tom's Ice Cream Bowl in Zanesville, or the BBQ pit on SR60( by vista view)
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

PostSubject: Re: Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton?   Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton? EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 1:24 am

Just give me a peanut butter and chocolate mike shake and im happy
Back to top Go down
nsaids_nurse420

PostSubject: Re: Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton?   Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 10:19 pm

when i was a kid, we would make the long trip to the columbus zoo, always stopping to eat at flakey jakes. i really miss that place. then came fuddrucker's. now fuddrucker's is gone. stopped there on sunday and it was closed up. now i need to find a new favorite. i think though with the gas prices and everything else going up i'll stay at home and mope.
Back to top Go down
easyrider

easyrider

PostSubject: Re: Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton?   Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton? EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 10:43 pm

When we go to Wheeling,,we always stop at the Outback in St. Clairsville..Coconut shrimp and a filet..And of course a margarita or two..
Back to top Go down
rotorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton?   Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 8:16 pm

Does anybody still go up to that little dive in Stonecreek on Friday nights? Or is it still there? They did the best prime rib!
Back to top Go down
nsaids_nurse420

PostSubject: Re: Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton?   Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton? EmptyThu Apr 24, 2008 11:58 pm

stonecreek is great, but if you want that prime rib, you have to get there early or it is gone. they habitually run out of food!!! i'm hungry for pangrazio's in dennison. yum, yum.....
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

PostSubject: Re: Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton?   Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 3:12 am

what is the name of the place in stone creek I will have to check it out
Back to top Go down
nsaids_nurse420

PostSubject: Re: Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton?   Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 3:45 am

http://www.neohiotravel.com/gtdining.htm

the info is almost to the bottom of the page. it's named TJ's. the green beans and homemade salad dressings r to die for. don't expect quick refills on drinks. food is really good.
Back to top Go down
nsaids_nurse420

PostSubject: Re: Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton?   Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 3:52 am

this is my favorite when going to st. clairsville. even my husband loved it and he doesn't love anything....

http://www.mehlman.com/index.php?topic=history
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

PostSubject: Re: Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton?   Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 1:22 pm

Thanx for the info I will give Tj's a try
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

PostSubject: Re: Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton?   Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton? EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 1:25 pm

I also Like Lock 27 there steaks are very good along with there ribs and I usaly finish it up with there Apple Dumpling with Ice cream. Now that the weather is decent again It's nice to sit outside on the patio there and eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton?   Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton? Empty

Back to top Go down

Where are some of your favorite places to eat not far from Coshocton?
Page 1 of 1