Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Iran Attack Coming?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
madcow

madcow

Iran Attack Coming? Empty
PostSubject: Iran Attack Coming?   Iran Attack Coming? EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 5:30 pm

http://www.roguegovernment.com/news.php?id=7786

I am finding this story on alot of web sites. Are we going to attack Iran?
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: It's likely........   Iran Attack Coming? EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 10:00 pm

That one admiral who stated the invasion wouldn't take place on his watch has stepped down. William Lind recently posted an article over at LewRockwell.com detailing the likely nasty consequences of an invasion of Iran. Nasty consequences like having our lines of supply cut and the army in Iraq isolated. It would be like Stalingrad times 10 and would destroy the U.S. as a military power.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Iran Attack Coming?   Iran Attack Coming? EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 10:21 pm

Bush/Cheney has been itching to go into Iran, for what reasons who knows. Other than Bush wanting to play war. Like he said "I'm the war president". I have heard no boots will land on Iran only bombs.
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: Iran Attack Coming?   Iran Attack Coming? EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 11:31 am

Just think of the possiblities. A bomb or two go off here in the states. Iran takes the blame (not saying they really did it ... false flag), Bush tosses his martial law package on the table (all of our rights go out the window), we nuke Iran, Russia gets a bit upset ...... all hell breaks loose. We don't have to worry about who to vote for in November and the economy is no longer the biggest thing on the evening news. I see bad things in our future. I hate being a doom and gloomer but with what is happenng in the world and in the USA ... it's really depressing. Just pray I'm wrong and my tin foil hat is on too tight.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Iran Attack Coming?   Iran Attack Coming? EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 11:24 pm

http://dissentmag.wordpress.com/2008/03/29/war-with-iran-may-have-begun-with-offensive-in-iraq/

false flag, been wondering when this will happen
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Iran Attack Coming?   Iran Attack Coming? EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:25 am

LONDON — The U.S. military has drafted and won approval for attack plans in response to an Iran attack.
Western diplomatic sources said the U.S. military's Central Command has submitted plans for an air and naval strike on Iran. The sources said the plan envisioned escalating tensions that would peak with an Iranian-inspired insurgency strike against U.S. military assets in the Gulf.

http://www.jonesreport.com/article/05_08/02carrier_counterstrike.html

Could this be the start?
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/05/05/iran.us/index.html
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Iran Attack Coming?   Iran Attack Coming? EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 6:47 pm

The Bush administration is drawing up plans to launch a strike against Iran within the next two months, says a former top US diplomat. The source, a retired US diplomat and former assistant secretary of state, said senior Democratic Senator Diane Feinstein of California and Republican Senator Richard Lugar of Indiana have already been briefed on the attack plan.

http://www.iranian.ws/iran_news/publish/article_25306.shtml

Strident remarks by Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert and US Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice to the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) on Tuesday once again raised the prospect of a military attack on Iran before the end of the Bush administration.

http://www.infowars.com/?p=2541

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/06/06/israel.iran/index.html

It seems that is not the question of if, but when. And will this bring us into WW111
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Iran Attack Coming?   Iran Attack Coming? EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 8:14 pm

According a June 13, 2008 document published by the UN Security Council, Iran has restarted the construction of an IR-40 heavy water reactor. Such a reactor is necessary to generate plutonium. Making plutonium is necessary for creating a nuclear warhead small enough to fit on one of Iran’s missiles. (Uranium bombs are big an heavy, plutonium bombs are compact).

The week before this report was published, Bush met with Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert. After the meeting, Olmert had the following things to say, “We reached agreement on the need to take care of the Iranian threat. I left with a lot less question marks [than I had entered with] regarding the means, the timetable restrictions and America's resoluteness to deal with the problem. George Bush understands the severity of the Iranian threat and the need to vanquish it, and intends to act on the matter before the end of his term in the White House” …."The Iranian problem requires urgent attention, and I see no reason to delay this just because there will be a new President in the White House seven and a half months from now."

One thing worth pointing out, since this is rarely mentioned, is the location of Iran relative to Afghanistan and Iraq—it’s directly between the two countries. Said another way, Iran is positioned directly between two territories that are fully occupied by the United States armed forces.

What are the chances that the US will have their forces deployed on both sides of Iran again in the next 50 to 100 years if we pull out of the current conflict now? Now imagine you were running military strategy in the Pentagon. Changes are you would have a point of view that Iran is a long term threat since they don’t like us and they are strategically located near most of the world’s major oil fields. You’d then look at the current placement of US armed forces and then checked the polls to see that Obama is highly favored in the election to win based on a promise to pull out the troops. If you had a strategy to spread democracy in the Middle East and secure US interests (ie oil), and you had Iran thumbing their nose at UN resolutions to stop working on Nuclear weapons, what are the chances you’d recommend a military strike against Iran while Bush is still in power? How hard is this politically? Consider the situation in Iraq before we invaded. In that case, there was no evidence of WMDs and Hussein was even saying that they didn’t have WMDs. Despite lack of evidence or admission, we invaded anyway. Contrast that to today, were there is both evidence and self admission of a nuclear program.

For all our sakes, I hope that this scenario is obvious to the leadership in Iran and they would recognize the inevitable logic that they are about to be attacked, and choose a diplomatic solution before it’s too late.

http://techbuz.blogspot.com/2008/06/will-bush-give-order-to-invade-iran.html
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Iran Attack Coming?   Iran Attack Coming? EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 12:25 am

A bill is now up for congress to vote on, H. Con. 362. It is a bill to begin a military blockage on Iran. If this bill passes we will soon be at war with Iran.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Iran Attack Coming?   Iran Attack Coming? EmptySun Jun 29, 2008 7:32 pm

cnn headline
Report: U.S. 'preparing the battlefield' in Iran

Iranian general says troops are building graves for invaders in the event of war
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Iran Attack Coming?   Iran Attack Coming? EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 8:42 pm

Iran is about to flood the world with cheap oil, sold in Euros, designed to collapse the US Dollar, and this is why we want to get into Iran soon, to stop this from happening.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: New War Brewing: US, Israel Take Dangerous Steps   Iran Attack Coming? EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 8:34 pm

New War Brewing: US, Israel Take Dangerous Steps

by Eric Margolis

GENEVA – The U.S., Israel and Iran are playing a very dangerous game of chicken that soon could result in a new Mideast war.

U.S. intelligence has concluded that Iran is not working on nuclear weapons. But the Bush administration and Israel, recently joined by France(now ruled by an ethnic jew;Sarkozy. Starting to see a patern here? I don't suppose France has amything like A.I.P.A.C.. ~Jimbob), are issuing increasingly loud threats of military action to frighten Iran into halting its nuclear enrichment program.

Iran insists its nuclear program is entirely for civilian use. Tehran is alternating between conciliatory statements and threats to retaliate against any attack by inflicting economic chaos on the global economy. Europe fears the economic damage a war against Iran would bring far more than Iran’s nuclear program.

Senior Israeli officials are openly threatening to attack Iran’s nuclear installations before President George W. Bush’s term expires. Early this month, Israel staged a large, U.S.-approved exercise using F-15s and F-16s to rehearse an attack over 900 miles – precisely the distance to Iran’s nuclear facilities.

The highly regarded American journalist Seymour Hersh just confirmed that the U.S. Congress authorized a $400-million plan to overthrow Iran’s government and incite ethnic unrest. This column reported a year ago that U.S. and British special forces were operating in Iran, preparing for a massive air campaign. Israel’s destruction of an alleged Syrian reactor last fall was a warning to Iran.

This week a Pentagon official claimed an Israeli attack on Iran was coming before year-end.

Other Pentagon and CIA sources say a U.S. attack on Iran is imminent, with or without Israel. The Bush administration is even considering using small tactical nuclear weapons against deeply buried Iranian targets.

Senior American officers Admiral William Fallon and Air Force Chief Michael Mosley recently were fired for opposing war against Iran. According to Israel’s media, President Bush even told Israel’s Prime Minister Ehud Olmert that he could not trust America’s intelligence community and preferred to rely on Israeli intelligence(This ALMOST beggars belief,but after eight years of neocon-likudnik rule, I'd believe anything out of this crowd of Israel firsters.~Jimbob).

AIR BLITZ

Intensifying activity is evident at U.S. bases in Europe and the Gulf, aimed at preparing a massive air blitz that may include repeated attacks on 3,100 targets in Iran. Other sources say Iranian Revolutionary Guard installations will be barraged by cruise missiles.

In Washington, Congress, under intense pressure from the Israel lobby, is about to adopt a resolution calling for a naval blockade of Iran, an overt act of war.

Pro-Israel groups have been airing TV commercials claiming Iran is attacking American troops in Iraq and threatens the U.S.

The Bush administration’s last desperate act, its Götterdämmerung, could be war with Iran. UN weapons inspectors concur with U.S. intelligence that there is no proof Iran is working on nuclear arms, but the neocon war party in Washington is determined to loosen a final Parthian shaft by striking Iran.

Israel asserts the right to maintain its Mideast nuclear monopoly by destroying all fissile-producing reactors in the region. Iran vows to retaliate against Israel with its inaccurate Shahab missiles, shut the Strait of Hormuz and mine the Gulf, producing worldwide financial panic, severe fuel shortages, and $400–$500 per barrel oil. Iran likely will attack U.S. forces in Afghanistan, Iraq and Kuwait, and strike Saudi and Kuwaiti oil facilities. Canadians in Afghanistan could also become targets.

GRAVE DAMAGE

The embattled Bush administration’s bunker mentality is leading to war that will gravely damage long-term U.S. Mideast interests. A single Iranian missile hit on Israel’s reactor would do more damage to the Jewish state than all its previous wars. Besides, Israel cannot destroy Iran’s nuclear infrastructure. A U.S. or Israeli attack on Iran will guarantee Tehran decides to build nuclear weapons. Israel and Iran have turned their regional rivalry into a confrontation that threatens all.

Iran’s supreme leader, Ali Khamenei, not its bombastic President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, controls that nation’s military and insists Iran will not produce nuclear weapons. Israel claims it faces a second holocaust. Iran says Israel’s nuclear forces threaten its existence.

The dogs of war are being unleashed.

July 7, 2008

Eric Margolis [send him mail], contributing foreign editor for Sun National Media Canada, is the author of War at the Top of the World. See his website.

Copyright © 2008 Eric Margolis

http://www.lewrockwell.com/margolis/margolis115.html
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Iran Attack Coming?   Iran Attack Coming? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 1:33 am

I just read a report that Monday Iran began to have war games, preparing for the up and coming war with the US. Digging graves and now war games, won't be long now.
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: Iran Attack Coming?   Iran Attack Coming? EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 9:37 am

The clock is ticking. More American lives will be lost.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Iran Attack Coming?   Iran Attack Coming? EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 2:49 am

I have a contact in Europe, and they tell me it’s all over their news that the missiles they are showing on the news, (Iran) is footage taken 6 months ago, and it’s one missile, the others are copy and pasted on the screen. I have tired to get oversea’s news, but never have been able to get it. Anyone know how to get headlines from Europe and other counties, seems like we have a blackout here to get their new reports.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: News links;   Iran Attack Coming? EmptySat Jul 12, 2008 12:11 pm

madcow wrote:
I have a contact in Europe, and they tell me it’s all over their news that the missiles they are showing on the news, (Iran) is footage taken 6 months ago, and it’s one missile, the others are copy and pasted on the screen. I have tired to get oversea’s news, but never have been able to get it. Anyone know how to get headlines from Europe and other counties, seems like we have a blackout here to get their new reports.

http://www.drudgereport.com/

Towards the bottom of the page there is a listing of upteen different news sites with many of them foriegn. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Ohio madman

PostSubject: Re: Iran Attack Coming?   Iran Attack Coming? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 9:01 pm

Reuters.com., a French-based international news source.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Iran Attack Coming?   Iran Attack Coming? EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 11:28 pm

Thanks guys, when I get a chance I will take a look.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iran Attack Coming?   Iran Attack Coming? Empty

Back to top Go down

Iran Attack Coming?
Page 1 of 1