Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Police State

Go down 
+3
LEAD
easyrider
madcow
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
madcow

madcow

The Police State Empty
PostSubject: The Police State   The Police State EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 3:30 pm

If you don't believe we are now under a Police State watch this!
http://www.infowars.com/?p=1184

What has this country become?
God help us all!
Tazers are only to be used if a armed person is a threat to a officer!
Our streets are becoming like the streets of Germany, where Jews and the unwanted where killed openly.
Back to top Go down
easyrider

easyrider

The Police State Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police State   The Police State EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 4:24 pm

Absolutely a bunch of fuckin shit..Police state???yea,,It's gettin that way.. Mad Evil or Very Mad pig 's
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

The Police State Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police State   The Police State EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 4:27 pm

There is a few bad cops i will agree with you there but most of them are just doing there job. Most of the folks in that video have gotten pretty rich from law suites so I do not see how we are becoming a police state when the court will give you money for the wrong actions of police. When I can walk around NY at all times of the night and not have one cop stop me and ask what I'm doing I would say we are a long way from being a police state. I will agree the police in that video are morons though.
Back to top Go down
easyrider

easyrider

The Police State Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police State   The Police State EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 6:35 pm

I have seen some of those videos on TV..Either on cops,,wildest police videos,,etc...I don't believe they have all been involved in lawsuits...I agree the majority of our fine officers do a great job, also....
Back to top Go down
easyrider

easyrider

The Police State Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police State   The Police State EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 6:36 pm

Sorry for my language..That really struck me in a bad way..
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

The Police State Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police State   The Police State EmptyTue Apr 01, 2008 6:41 pm

I enjoyed the language
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

The Police State Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police State   The Police State EmptyMon Apr 07, 2008 4:44 pm

http://www.infowars.com/?p=1342

Everyday new stories about just how far we have entered into a Police State.
How long before every policeman carries a tazer and uses it as force and not for their protection? It may be just a few bad cops now, but how long before all cops are trained and brainwashed into policing us as useless eaters. Think about this did you ever think the police would use a device that submits you with pain compliance for things as simple as a speeding ticket? A unarmed person is not allowed to be tazed! A handcuffed person is not allowed to be tazed! Not showing you papers is not a reason to be tazed, but it's been done, just like in Germany, show me your papers!! pale
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

The Police State Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police State   The Police State EmptyMon May 12, 2008 6:50 pm

http://www.infowars.com/?p=2087
Back to top Go down
amazedbydumb

The Police State Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police State   The Police State EmptyWed May 21, 2008 9:17 am

Again!!! Shocked
Not to be to confrontational madcow, but come on...

First of all, if the person was "armed" the officers wouldn't be using their tasers. That would be like taking a ballbat to a gunfight. Very dumb...rule number one is..."when going to a gunfight, have a bigger gun". I can almost hear you now if an officer failed to protect a loved one of yours and failed to take care of business.

I would hope to think that you are not so far to the LEFT that you can't realize that you are only seeing the inflamatory few seconds of each confrontation (tazering). Even at that I recognized in most of the videos those being tazered were not doing what the Officers were instructing them to do. And guess what Surprised the laws of the land, those set down by our fore fathers; give the officers the authority to maintain order by enforcing those laws. Go to the library, check out the Ohio Revised Code, that should clear up a few things for ya!

What do you think the answer is... Everyone is a freeeee spirit and shouldn't have to follow annnnny ruuuules.

Maybe we should have given Manson, Bundy, and Timothy McVeigh a time out and asked them not to hurt people anymore... pale

Hummmm...

What would that world look like?

That's a scary place called Utopia... scratch Oh, that doesn't exist.

madcow said, "unarmed person is not allowed to be tazed"...again...I must point out that you are wrong. Law enforcement must follow a "Use of Force Continuim". This is a guideline, or standard if you will, that lays out what is acceptable in the Use of Force policies accepted across the country. The taser comes after verbal commands, and before pepper spray.

Hell, I've got a great idea!!! Let's take away the taser and giv'em back their saps and night sticks...(Rodney King?)

Or better yet, the next time some drunken asshole (free spirit) has killed a kid and doesn't want to go to jail you could be on call to deal with it however you see fit...that way Mr. Free Spirit doesn't have his rights violated by Mr. Mean "Dirty" Cop, who by attempting to use less lethel force to subdue his drunk'in ass and not hurt the precious dear, and still go home to his own family, won't hurt him at all... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

The Police State Empty
PostSubject: Amazinglydumb...........   The Police State EmptyWed May 21, 2008 5:45 pm

The cops did use tasers on Rodney King before resorting to harder techniques. The tasers didn't work.
Back to top Go down
amazedbydumb

The Police State Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police State   The Police State EmptyThu May 22, 2008 9:35 am

You are right, but those were the tasers of old. New and improved of today would have had more of an effect, however, drugs and alcohol hamper the tasers effectivness. The additional unfortunate effect of the drugs and alcohol is what is causing the deaths associated with the taser. It is called "excited delerium syndrome". EDS causes the body temp. to rise radically, the heart rate to go off the charts, and respirtory system then shuts down. My point here is this, who's fault is it that the person being tazed is "high" and acting irrational. Put the blame where it belongs. The taser is a great tool for law enforcement. It hurts and it is supposed to. The bottom line is very simple... don't want to get tazed, don't act like an asshole! cheers
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

The Police State Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police State   The Police State EmptyThu May 22, 2008 5:11 pm

What about the women in the wheel chair that was tazed to death, the guy who was dumped out of his wheel chair and had his leg broke, the guy at the airport that was tazed to death, the death of the deacon who had a seizure and was tazed to death, the student who forgot his ID at a collage library that was tazed, pregnant women who lost there babies after being tazed, the NFL player that was tazed, I could go on and go. Tazers may be useful if they are used when needed, the trouble they are being used on teenagers, students, and for the wrong reasons. If we go along with this behavior it will not stop, and will only get worse. It’s our jobs as American’s to see that our rights are not violated. And speak up then we see abuse of our laws.

All I can say to you is, once the police state that we are now living under effects you personally you will wish you would have paid just a little attention to what is going on in this country. And take notice to such bills, as HR 6166, HR 1955, REX 84, Military Commission Act of 2006 and Ohio’s Patriot act that has pretty much killed many of your rights.

Look up HB 137, PD 51 also. Sorry to burst your bubble but things are changing, and it’s not for the better.

Privately own prisons are helping write new laws to get more people into there corprate run jail cells (.HB 137. )
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

The Police State Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police State   The Police State EmptyFri May 23, 2008 3:07 am

I know where you are coming from Madcow but the American people will not stand for it and our Government knows it. I think until the day comes when they try and seize the guns will be the day we all can start worrying about it. But I have noticed twice now I have seen folks pulled over in this town and both times they have had the k 9 unit out sniffing around the cars.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

The Police State Empty
PostSubject: Tasers vrs. abuse   The Police State EmptyFri May 23, 2008 10:20 am

I believe the taser to have it's proper place, as a device to be used to neutralize agression, it should porbably not be used to force compliance in a non-violent subject but could be used in lieu of a pr-24 or asp bataon when use of those devices might be warranted. Yes, a taser can be lethal, but so might an asp baton.
Back to top Go down
amazedbydumb

The Police State Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police State   The Police State EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:24 am

Holy [i]COW!!!

You are so right mad...things are changing. And it is my opinion it is our own fault for allowing the liberal left, the goody two shoes, those utopian minded individuals who have no grasp on reality...to influence every part of our lives. Does anyone else born in the 50's, 60's or maybe the early 70's ever remember defiantly telling your teacher or even the principal to "Fuck Off"? You may have thought it, maybe you even said it, but you regretted it almost immediately. In today's society this happens everyday and there are no or very little negative consenquences. Why does this happen? Well, simple really...because kids know they are protected by some idiot who fails to understand that there [b]are
consequences to every action, and the consenquences should mirror the choice. (Good choice/Bad choice) Those who sit around waiting for the opportunity to "rally to the cause" and sue, sue, sue! Oh, it's not really because they BELIEVE in that cause, only that they can make a buck or two hundred thousand...They (the kid) know that all they have to do is run home to "mummy" and tell their own (most of the time) twisted version of how they were "put upon" by the evil empire and they will be believed. "Mummy" immediately is calling that attorney, who by the way only cares about the mortgage and the wife's BMW payment, and the wrangling begins. These people do not believe that they should garner any responsiblity for their own actions. Like I said in my original post...Don't want to get tazed...Don't act like an asshole!!! And while I'm at it I'll address this...in Philadelphia there are cops in trouble for using excessive force. If you only watched the video on the news, and didn't know the rest of the story it would be easy to agree. But the rest of the story is this...someone from that car had just shot and killed a police officer. Don't want to get the shit kicked out of you...don't shoot at the police!!! If you happen to be one of those who got beat up and didn't do the shooting...Don't want to get the shit kicked out of you...don't ride in vehicles with someone who shoots at the police!!!

You can cite as many examples as you wish cow, but I understand that there are always three sides to every story. It's always the same, what the complaintant says, what the defendant says, and then what really happened. You should do a bit of research on the taser and its physical properties before you continue to spout off about people being "tazed to death". Take a look at words like "joules" and "amps". Then maybe go to college and get that medical degree, get that title, then perhaps you will be a bit more convincing with your "expert" opinions!!! No system is perfect, and I know there are those in law enforcement who abuse their authority. Deal with those on a case by case basis. Don't throw everyone under the bus because of a few bad ones...By the way, the guy dumped out of the wheelchair had nothing to do with the taser, and the person who did the dumping was a female corrections officer who was fired and is being or has been prosecuted. What about the officer who makes that traffic stop at 3 a.m. on a lonely street and is worried about appearing "gestapo" and lets his guard down, not knowing that the driver just killed his wife and has her head in the backseat. What about his rights when he gets shot. What about the rights of his wife and children to see him in the morning. What did he do wrong? His job...what you expect him to do...get the bad guys off the streets of your town...but don't inconvienience you!!!

I would not normally respond to the venomous bullshit that you are spewing, but I'm sick and tired of sitting and watching the whiners of society, led by some tree hugging, sign carrying loudmouth act as if they are speaking for everyone including me... Evil or Very Mad I'm also tired of people bitching about...say...all the drugs in our town, then incinuate that because they have seen the "k 9 unit out sniffing" that somehow that offends them. scratch O.K. lesson number one, now pay attention...there is no expectation of privacy when it comes to the "air" coming from your car. The highest court in the land has addressed this issue to the point that they will no longer consider it. It's kind of like bitching about rough roads...then bitching about having to wait in traffic while the roads are being fixed. You can't have it both ways sweetie. The only time you need to worry about Dingo being around your car is when you have that "doobie" in the ashtray, or that kilo in the trunk. Drug dealers don't carry signs or look a certian way, they call that profiling and some guy in a tie stopped hugging his tree long enough to make an issue of it. Therefore, you don't treat Mom and Pop coming home from Sunday brunch any differently than Mr. Dope Dealer.

I'd really like to hear your views on concealed carry and the rights of the individual to protect themselves and others.

Recently someone made issue of one's right to use "deadly force" to protect themselves from someone breaking into their home. They questioned the right of the homeowner to use a firearm. scratch My goodness...Break into my house and you better be bulletproof or you gonna die!!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

The Police State Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police State   The Police State EmptyThu May 29, 2008 4:58 pm

Kinda hard for Timothy McVeigh to get a time out. They killed him in record time. scratch Destroyed the crime scene fast too. But thats another thread.

Tazers have their place. There are jerks in uniforms that could misuse a twig. Cops are like everyone else ... human. They get to hear Johnnys dad calling them pigs in front of of little johnny and then two days later little johnnys dad is asking for their help with his burglary problem. Couldn't pay me enough to take the shit off the public. The sheriffs deputies that I have spoken with here in Coshocton have been great.

Concealed carry .... I think its stupid that you have to get a license to do it. But I have one. I highly recommend that everyone especially the gals get one and carry all the time. We wear seatbelts not because we expect to get in a wreck but just as insurance in case one happens.

Trust the government? No I don't. They are corrupt and don't give a rats butt about the public. They will take fredom from the people any chance they are given. Take care of your own because no one else will. The government will not be there to help you if anything happens. Oh but thats another thread too.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

The Police State Empty
PostSubject: AMAZED   The Police State EmptyFri May 30, 2008 5:03 pm

I’m amazed by your dumb rant and also entertained by your childish sarcasm. But what’s new.. If you can not see where we are heading, than you are not only blind but naive.

What is your agenda, to turn this into another school bully forum? You can see where that got their forum, practically closed down. Why have you always insisted on bullying me? Are you so immature you can not debate without refraining from name calling? Your rant might be taken seriously if you can learn to debate without getting personal. But it only shows how embryonic your thoughts are. Or perhaps you are posting from a grade school playground?

Cat, good post.
(Trust the government? No I don't. They are corrupt and don't give a rats butt about the public. They will take fredom from the people any chance they are given. Take care of your own because no one else will. The government will not be there to help you if anything happens. Oh but thats another thread too.)
Back to top Go down
amazedbydumb

The Police State Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police State   The Police State EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 10:54 am

Not at all madcow, I appreciate this forum and the opportunity to debate. I'm sorry if you don't like an opposing view. You must find it offensive to have someone disagree with you, and from your last post, who's bullying who? Your post's, I found offensive to law enforcement in general. I have family who are in law enforcement, and your shotgun type slander of them (all of them) and your apparent "expert opinion" of the taser and its uses, raises my blood pressure because I felt you were attacking them. Your opinions seem to be based more on what others (the media left) have eluded to, and nothing to do with facts, science, or experience. It is my opinion that because of these liberal type attitudes, we have gotten in the mess we now find ourselves (society in general). Maybe I'm reading you wrong, but I don't think so. I guess you must feel attacked, well guess what? So did I...I have no problem that you infer that I'm childish, I don't feel that there was any name calling until your last post. Maybe that's your way of assisting your cause by putting up that smoke screen to gain sympathy. No need for that at all. We simply don't agree...
I would invite you to go to Taser International's web site at www.taser.com to view the facts that they present, complete with a listing of the research and development of the tool.

attack-cat,

I must say I agree with almost everything you say. The government consistantly has overstepped it's bounderies. But, who's fault is it? Society (the general public) has permitted this... We are responsible for going to the polls to elect those who will represent us. It's not a perfect science, but is a better system than most. We allow the media to control us by believing everything that is reported. I could site many examples, but I trust everyone has had first hand knowledge to an event and when it appears in the news you wonder where their info came from. Whether by accident or intentional twist to serve their own agenda, they get it wrong. We have been a "knee-jerk" society for the past few decades. A prime example is the Columbine incident. Was this the first ever school shooting? Heck no it wasn't. Was it the first one carried live on every news agency across the country...I believe so. What was the result? Millions of dollars were pumped into school districts to provide for security systems, School Resource Officers, etc. Is that money still available? NO!!! Are there still school shootings, YES! When something else became the focus for the media, that money soon dried up. Don't blame 9/11, because it (Federal School Funding) was already starting to fizzle and money diverted to other issues. Another thing that burns me. Every time a new issue arises, we must make a "new law". For example, cellphone usage while driving. States have already signed into law new legislation making it illegal. Guess what...it already is in Ohio! The O.R.C. already provides for every person operating a motor vehicle to maintain reasonable and ordinary control. There are no exceptions, no excuses. O.R.C. section 4511.202 doesn't state, "except if you are talking on the cell phone". So why would there need to be a new law? As for McViegh...he admitted (proudly) that he was responsible for the murder of innocent men, women, and children. A solid case had been built against him with forensic evidence. He denied all opportunity for the customary appeals that he was entitled to. I must believe that it was not at all by accident that he made these choices. It increased his martyr status to "die for his cause". Oh well...my tax dollars are not feeding, clothing, and providing him cable T.V. for the next 40 years.

www.taser.com
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

The Police State Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police State   The Police State EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 7:59 pm

Unfortunately the actions of a few spoil it for the many. I agree all in all our police do the best they can to protect. A great guy to listen to is Jack McLamb, a well decorated police officer who is awake to the police state we are now facing. And yes, if a police officer is in direct danger of being harm he should be able to us any means to secure his safety. They are risking life and limb to protect, and we should all be thankful for there gift to us.

But we now have a group of men in black who for what ever reason, are over stepping the line. And I will not keep silent to the fact that tazer use is out of control. And it’s not only just this one fact, it’s how our rights are being stripped away. That is bringing in the police state. Congress is passing more and more bills that make this country more like the 1930's of Germany.

Unless the police that you know are using tazers unjustly, you need not be offended by the facts surrounding those who do. When I read stories about nurses who harm people, I’m not offended because I’m a nurse. Facts are facts, there are good cops, but also bad cops, who are using tazers in ways that they were never meant to be used.

I have no doubt that your family member is not included in these kinds of actions. And have my appreciation and thanks for a job well done.
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

The Police State Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police State   The Police State EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 11:29 pm

amazedbydumb, McVeigh did it. I don't doubt that. My problem with it is that right after the bomb went off there was a call to be on the lookout for two males. I was in a two story building in OKC when the building went up. All of us heard two explosions and we all saw the news reports that they were looking for two people. There was a man beaten servely in Norman Ok right after that when the crowds decided he was one of them. His wife was pregnant and went into early labor from the shock of it. McVeigh had assistance in that other than the one that still sits in prision. I think they killed him off asap and got rid of the chance he could talk. There is more than the government is letting out.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

The Police State Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police State   The Police State EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 11:52 pm

I think he might have been a patsy in this false flag event.
Back to top Go down
amazedbydumb

The Police State Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police State   The Police State EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 10:08 am

attack-cat

I'm curious about the two explosions you heard. Were they close together (like a muzzel loading rifle) or separated by seconds or minutes? I've never talked to anyone or read about two explosions. I do agree that there were more involved that just two. The mere size of the device tells me that. As far as any type of cover-up or other devious means, I guess I would have to see a motive for a cover-up. I don't believe this is anything like a JFK incident, but who knows. I do know what has been reported, documented, and even know a couple of the investigators that worked the scene. Unfortunately, our government does have a past (Roswell, JFK, Iran-Contra, etc.) and have not done themselves any favors in the absolute honesty department. There are many things that do not connect with what went on during the 9/11 attacks. Like, what happened to the security video from the gas station near the Pentagon and why did we only see what they wanted us to see? Where is the remainder of the wreckage from the plane that hit the Pentagon? The documentary made about that horrible day, in my opinion has substance and raises many questions. The government made a feeble attempt to refute it, but I think they gave up when they found themselves sounding stupid. I do agree that sometimes there are things that we would be better off not knowing, such as how to fight a war. I don't believe it needs to be on the 6 o'clock news. It's an ugly thing and because we are always trying to play by "rules" we put more troops in harms way. Unfortunately, our enemy is still going by the old saying "all's fair in love and war".
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

The Police State Empty
PostSubject: Amazinglydumb...........   The Police State EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 12:49 pm

I believe people are waking up to the media's hijinks. It's even creeping into the popular culture. Ever read the lyrics to Greenday's "American Idiot"?
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

The Police State Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police State   The Police State EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 5:44 pm

amazedbydumb, the explosions were seconds apart. We thought one of the big Air Force planes had crashed and then exploded.
Back to top Go down
amazedbydumb

The Police State Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police State   The Police State EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 1:32 pm

attack-cat,

Though not 100 percent because I wasn't there, but what you possibly heard was natural for the type of bomb he used. Without giving to much away, I'll attempt to explain.

McVeigh and partner(s) used an ANFO device. This is made by combining fertilizer (ammonium nitrate and a petroleum based fuel) in the correct percentages (secret silent ) It produces a very violent explosion, however it is not self stimulated, meaning it must be stimulated by another explosive such as TNT. So when an ANFO device would be detonated it would be boom-BOOOOM. What the world saw on t.v. was approximately 47,000-48,000 lbs. of BOOOOOM.

Incredibly, there has still been nothing done that would prevent a group to make another one. Fertilizer is easy to get, so is fuel. It is very, very, scary...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Police State Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Police State   The Police State Empty

Back to top Go down

The Police State
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next