Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Are you ready for this!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
madcow

madcow

Are you ready for this! Empty
PostSubject: Are you ready for this!   Are you ready for this! EmptyWed Apr 09, 2008 8:49 pm

COMMUNIST CHINESE TROOPS ON AMERICAN SOIL TODAY IN SAN FRANCISCO! Wake up people. Communist policing American's! The news came from Paul Harvey, and the word is spreading. Our government, or should I say, the shadow government that has taken our country over, has sent Chinese troops to the streets of San Francisco wearing bright blue tracksuits to police the American people to protect the torch. If the government would send in Communist troops to protect a torch, think what they will do to protect something of real value?
America is gone.
McCarthy must be rolling in his grave.
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for this!   Are you ready for this! EmptyThu Apr 10, 2008 1:13 am

Yea and something tells me China would never let our troops in there Country to do the same thing
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for this!   Are you ready for this! EmptyFri Apr 11, 2008 4:44 pm

What I can't believe is how the American people is standing down to the fact that Communist Troops are policing our streets. Even if it was for just one day, one hour is too long! Have we become so Sleep , that we do not care. I think of all the Vietnam vets that fought and died to fight the communist for all those years, and now we let communist troops invade our streets. It nothing more than Treason!
We are a lost nation, a dead nation. A nation of people who have traded their history, their constitution, their rights, and their freedoms to the big corporations and the big banking system that now runs this country.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you ready for this!   Are you ready for this! Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you ready for this!
Page 1 of 1