Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ready for Canadian troops patroling our streets?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

Ready for Canadian troops patroling our streets? Empty
PostSubject: Ready for Canadian troops patroling our streets?   Ready for Canadian troops patroling our streets? EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 11:54 pm

Gentlemen, I must confess, when I first heard about this a week or so ago I wrote it off as story started by some crank with an overactive imagination, but this story links to a source which is reputable beyond question, it's actually straight from the horse's mouth. Please make note of the fact that the listed qualifier for rendering aid is a "civil" emergency. The neocons must be worried about food riots while the Imperial Legions are tied down in the levant fighting israel's enemies. I wonder if there's a similar agreement in the works with the Mexican military? ~Jimbob

http://www.northcom.mil/News/2008/021408.html

U.S. Northern Command, Canada Command establish new bilateral Civil Assistance Plan

February 14, 2008

SAN ANTONIO, Texas — U.S. Air Force Gen. Gene Renuart, commander of North American Aerospace Defense Command and U.S. Northern Command, and Canadian Air Force Lt.-Gen. Marc Dumais, commander of Canada Command, have signed a Civil Assistance Plan that allows the military from one nation to support the armed forces of the other nation during a civil emergency.

“This document is a unique, bilateral military plan to align our respective national military plans to respond quickly to the other nation's requests for military support of civil authorities,” Renuart said. “Unity of effort during bilateral support for civil support operations such as floods, forest fires, hurricanes, earthquakes and effects of a terrorist attack, in order to save lives, prevent human suffering and mitigate damage to property, is of the highest importance, and we need to be able to have forces that are flexible and adaptive to support rapid decision-making in a collaborative environment.”

“The signing of this plan is an important symbol of the already strong working relationship between Canada Command and U.S. Northern Command,” Dumais said. “Our commands were created by our respective governments to respond to the defense and security challenges of the twenty-first century, and we both realize that these and other challenges are best met through cooperation between friends.”

The plan recognizes the role of each nation's lead federal agency for emergency preparedness, which in the United States is the Department of Homeland Security and in Canada is Public Safety Canada. The plan facilitates the military-to-military support of civil authorities once government authorities have agreed on an appropriate response.

U.S. Northern Command was established on Oct. 1, 2002, to anticipate and conduct homeland defense and civil support operations within the assigned area of responsibility to defend, protect, and secure the United States and its interests.

Similarly, Canada Command was established on Feb. 1, 2006, to focus on domestic operations and to offer a single point of contact for all domestic and continental defense and security partners.

The two domestic commands established strong bilateral ties well before the signing of the Civil Assistance Plan. The two commanders and their staffs meet regularly, collaborate on contingency planning and participate in related annual exercises.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: Lead,   Ready for Canadian troops patroling our streets? EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 11:59 pm

and you were wondering what stories were ignored by our erstwhile editor, the Generalissimo, in order to plaster a gaggle of girls jumping rope on the front page of the tribune. Now you know. Feel better? What a Face
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Ready for Canadian troops patroling our streets?   Ready for Canadian troops patroling our streets? EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 12:12 am

Alex has been talking about this for about a year now.
I like writing my own acticles. This way I don't have to worry about copy right laws. lol!

My take of things.

MADCOW’S INTERNET REPORT

CONCENTRATION CAMPS

“They have concentration camps to put you in”, rang the words from Randy Rhodes, a talk show host on Air America..
I thought her words quite ridiculous, but I sloppily wrote concentration camps on a scrap of paper any way. It became entangled with all the other notes of things for me to look up.
A few weeks past, till the slip of paper found it’s way back to the top of the pile.
Misspelled, my usual plight in my search, it took me a few tries. But soon, site after site came up with the heading “Concentration Camps for the US People”.

The ins and outs of it are: our government gave Haliburton 385 million dollars to build concentration camps in the US. Over 600 have been built with the largest in Alaska. This one camp can hold up to 2 million people.

A former Congressman, Dan Hamburg, recently wrote an article for the San Francisco Chronicle, “Detention Camps at Undisclosed Location in the Us? He even brought up the fact that the government gave contracts to have railcars built with shackles to move large amounts of people.

I know the camps are real, but by what authority could they gather up the citizens of the United States?

Easy, when HR 6166 passed, it did away with our bill of rights. We can now be arrested, with only hear say evidence and be held indefinitely without a right to trial. And we could be taken out and secretly executed.

Under Fema’s executive orders, they have been given full authority to relocate people, suspend the Constitution, and in short shut down the US, leaving people without food, water, electricity, gas and even your salary. They can take control of all modes of transportation, including airports and railroads. They can seize, and take total control of the media.
Rex 84, (Readiness Exercise of 1984), gives the government the ability to detain large numbers of American citizens in the case of massive civil unrest or a national emergency.
The Military Commissions Act of 2006, states that anyone who speaks out against the government and it’s polices, can be imprisoned. Yes, the minions will say, it’s only a safety net. But what kind of safety net?

Like Hitler did after the Reichstag burned, after 911 Bush blamed terrorism and both countries began to dismantle their people’s rights.

As I see it, the government has the faculties, the law, and the power to imprison each and every one of us.

How? Maybe they will round us all up by convincing us, it’s for our own good? They might announce that the bird flu is spreading like a wildfire and we must be removed to one of their safe areas. Or perhaps they will terrorize you with a reflected hologram of Jesus in the sky, convincing you to run into the loving arms of your government, for your safety from the coming Armageddon.

It’s not the how that puzzles me, but the why? We all know that the earth is becoming over populated. Ted Turner, calling us “Useless feeders,” thinks a total world population of about 250-300 million people is ideal, a 95% decrease of present levels. David Rockefeller and other elitist quotes about depopulation are chilling to say the least.
But my belief is this, when you graduate high school, you have three choices; the military, college or factory work. The last group I made reference to is disappearing to the point of extinction. We now have a very large group of unproductive people that big corporations no longer need. What is left? Useless feeders who work for McDonald’s or Wal-Marts’. Their wages so low they remain on the dole for food stamps, housing or health care.

So lets add this up, we have the laws, the camps, and now a large portion of the population who would not be missed by the government or the corporations.

You might be scratching your heads, won’t we resist? Have we so far?
We don’t mind having our mail read or our phones being monitored. We don’t seem to mind our food is tainted, our children given unproven vaccines causing an explosion of children being diagnosed with autism.

We don’t care about smoking bans, free speech disappearing, and the unlawful use of tazeres. We don’t speak out when people are tortured or water boarded?
We don’t speak up that our troops are sick from depleted uranium weapons.
We hide our heads in the sand to the miss treatment of our troops, by the same government who sent them into Iraq under false pretenses and lies, furthering the agenda of a global world government, or perhaps just so Haliburton could have no bid contacts.
We don’t even protest when our elections are rigged. That our votes are nothing more than a game of Russian roulette.
I think of Bush’s forked tongue statement “Our Constitution is just a God damn piece of paper,” after swearing on the Bible to uphold the Constitution. And by hook or crook he is shredding our precious document and we agues. We stay silent knowing that “Mission Accomplished” banner meant nothing, while our dear president showed up in a military flight suit even though he never fought for his own country.
John McCain said the war in Iraq will last 100 years and we stay silent.

Will we resist? I doubt it.

Edited by my loving husband.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: The source is everything...........   Ready for Canadian troops patroling our streets? EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 12:50 am

Madcow, there's nothing in the story I posted that hasn't appeared elsewhere, but what made me sit up and pay attention was the source. Click the link, it's NorthCom's own little website.

I'm glad there are people out there like yourself putting together reports, but I see our methods as complimentary.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Ready for Canadian troops patroling our streets?   Ready for Canadian troops patroling our streets? EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 7:37 pm

http://mparent7777-2.blogspot.com/2008/02/experts-warn-of-food-riots-as-foreign.html
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Ready for Canadian troops patroling our streets?   Ready for Canadian troops patroling our streets? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 8:01 pm

I am listening to Jack McLamb on the gcn network, he's talking about this now. Scray stuff coming. He is telling people to store food now!
http://www.gcnlive.com/Programs/McLamb/On_Demand.html
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Ready for Canadian troops patroling our streets?   Ready for Canadian troops patroling our streets? EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 8:10 pm

One of the best articles I have seen with proof of what is coming. No
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: Good idea..........   Ready for Canadian troops patroling our streets? EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 10:13 am

madcow wrote:
I am listening to Jack McLamb on the gcn network, he's talking about this now. Scray stuff coming. He is telling people to store food now!
http://www.gcnlive.com/Programs/McLamb/On_Demand.html

The wife and I have chosen to take some of our "incentive" refund and put some food back. The mormons sell a great book on prepping for hard times. No, I'm not a mormon, I'm a Southern Baptist, but the mormons are right on the money when it comes to this kind of stuff. They have always required their people to keep a year's supply of food on hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ready for Canadian troops patroling our streets?   Ready for Canadian troops patroling our streets? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ready for Canadian troops patroling our streets?
Page 1 of 1