Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The new South 7th street store

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LEAD

LEAD

The new South 7th street store Empty
PostSubject: The new South 7th street store   The new South 7th street store EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 4:14 pm

It's so nice to see another store open in this town if you have not been to it it's on the corner of elm and 7th street. I hear there is some really good bargains there. lol!
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: The new South 7th street store   The new South 7th street store EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 7:26 pm

Have not seen it, what kind of store? Is it open now?
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

PostSubject: Re: The new South 7th street store   The new South 7th street store EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 3:50 am

Ever watch Sanford and Son if you have well that will give you the idea of what kind of store it is
Back to top Go down
easyrider

easyrider

PostSubject: Re: The new South 7th street store   The new South 7th street store EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 9:30 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: The new South 7th street store   The new South 7th street store EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:02 pm

lol! Ok, you got me on that one guys? Just realized what you were talking about, and yes I did see the grand opening sign.

In actuality, it is not funny, here is a individual who is trying to better their situation the only why they know how. And what is sad, with the price of gas and food going up, it may be the only store I and shop at. I hope they have some can goods left.

I didn't grow up in Coshocton, so I'm wondering, has Coshocton always been in this state of decline? Driving along the streets of this town, I see so may houses in need of repair. And I don't mean just a paint job. I mean houses that look like they are unfit to live in. Trash, unmowed lawns, with signs of no unkeep at all. Dirty windows with blankets covering then, come on it doesn't take much to sew up a pair of curtains, out of old sheets or left over yard goods. Maybe I'm just being too judemental, but I think Coshocton needs to clean up. Have we lost all sense of common dignity? And it's not just Coshocton, drive down the streets of any town and you can see the decline of neigborhoods. It's not a sin to be poor, I've been mid to lower class most of my life, but I try my best to keep things at least cleaned up.
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

PostSubject: Re: The new South 7th street store   The new South 7th street store EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 3:53 pm

No Coshocton has not always been this bad but we now have leaders who could care less what this town looks like. And then you have the lazy asses at the street dept who do not do shit unless there told to do it I mean lets get real here how often do you see the street dept doing anything. But back to the leaders of this shit hole of town they are there to just collect your tax dollars and play golf and attend seminars.
Back to top Go down
easyrider

easyrider

PostSubject: Re: The new South 7th street store   The new South 7th street store EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 11:53 pm

I thought lead's comment was funny..I mean no disrespect for someone having their own business..If that is what it takes to make a living,,good for them..
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: The new South 7th street store   The new South 7th street store EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 11:06 am

It was funny. lol!
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

PostSubject: Re: The new South 7th street store   The new South 7th street store EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:09 pm

Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: The new South 7th street store   The new South 7th street store EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 1:07 pm

I love the show, I have the whole collection on vhs.
I didn't think you had. "I mean no disrespect for someone" Just thinking how sad this towm has become. Or should I saw county.
Back to top Go down
easyrider

easyrider

PostSubject: Re: The new South 7th street store   The new South 7th street store EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 5:13 pm

Yes..and gradually getting worse..But if you travel farther into the southeast part of the state,,counties like Meigs,Vinton,Noble,Morgan and others, lead the state in unemployment...I think Coshocton is around 17th..Out of 88 counties,,that's not good..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new South 7th street store   The new South 7th street store Empty

Back to top Go down

The new South 7th street store
Page 1 of 1