Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MAIN STREET BEGGARS

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nsaids_nurse420

MAIN STREET BEGGARS Empty
PostSubject: MAIN STREET BEGGARS   MAIN STREET BEGGARS EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 3:01 am

has anyone drove up main street lately at about midday? well, i have and i'm sick of seeing it. last week, it was young girls, dressed all in black,standing in the center line of the street wanting money, screaming at passerbys. i did see parents there standing nearby near the sidewalk. i can understand that they need money, but what has happened to performing a service for those needed funds? i remember in highschool that we had carwashes, bakesales, spaghetti dinners and cookouts. whatever we didn't raise, it was divided equally between the students and they had to come up with the money, which usually wasn't much. i don't understand why these parents put their children in danger due to putting them in the middle of the street to beg for money when it only takes one idiot to run over one of them, and then, there will be no more son or daughter and they won't have to worry about cheerleading, danceteam or football. they just don't seem to understand that coshocton has no money, jobs or funds to be throwing at these kids without getting something in return. sorry kids! sorry coshocton!!
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

MAIN STREET BEGGARS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MAIN STREET BEGGARS   MAIN STREET BEGGARS EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:19 am

The old way was better. It taught kids some responsibilty. You have to work to get things you want. Not have it handed to you. A little honest work never hurt anyone.
Back to top Go down

MAIN STREET BEGGARS
Page 1 of 1