Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Why I believe our city is run by MORONS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LEAD

LEAD

Why I believe our city is run by MORONS Empty
PostSubject: Why I believe our city is run by MORONS   Why I believe our city is run by MORONS EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:29 pm

Read the link below and then take a ride around our city streets then tell me who needs to do some housekeeping. But I do agree that there is alot of Houses that need attention but come on isn't there more important things to worry about right now. All a outsider has to do is drive down Main st and I'm sure they will get the just of how bad things are here in this shit hole that smells like a toilet everyday of the week. By the way read paragraph 99.33 of this waste of time bull shit ordinance

http://www.coshoctontribune.com/assets/pdf/B9111292623.PDF
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: Why I believe our city is run by MORONS   Why I believe our city is run by MORONS EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:28 pm

You've gotta love it or leave it!
I chose to leave it.
Anyone who thinks Coshcoton is going to get any better in the near or distant future is sadly mistaken. No
Coshocton has nowhere left to go but down, just like after you pull the handle on the shitter... no where to go but down. This craphole has been flushed! Why I believe our city is run by MORONS 141188
People can say all they want, but all the good paying jobs are leaving and new ones aren't lining up to come in to replace them. But, just like our forefathers did when they came to America, when things get bad enough, you either stay and learn to live with it or leave for greener pastures. sunny
I wanted a bright future for me and my son, so we got out. cheers
If you are going to wait for the good jobs to come back to Coshocton, I'm afraid you are in for an awful long wait. When there are not enough good paying jobs. the rest of the town just goes to hell in a bucket along with it... including the leaders. Sleep
For your own good and your kids future, Get out while the gettin's good!

Why I believe our city is run by MORONS 724162
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
amazedbydumb

PostSubject: Re: Why I believe our city is run by MORONS   Why I believe our city is run by MORONS EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 11:49 am

WTNS this morning!!!

Edward's the puppeteer has his puppet (the mayor jocolor )cutting more jobs in the city...

Not sure if this is a good thing or not...

I appreciate cost saving measures to taxpayers, but how is it going to affect the already poor service?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why I believe our city is run by MORONS   Why I believe our city is run by MORONS Empty

Back to top Go down

Why I believe our city is run by MORONS
Page 1 of 1