Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bush Speech

Go down 
AuthorMessage
madcow

madcow

Bush Speech Empty
PostSubject: Bush Speech   Bush Speech EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 12:14 pm

Anyone listened to this BS. Maybe the sheep, will beleive him, but sorry we are in trouble. He said we are growing, we saw a real growth the last few months, who believes that statment? Why doesn't he just tell the truth, he fucked up the country! Banking runs, dollar value down, markets are down, prices way up. now how is this a rosy picture? And of course he's blaming the Dems, both parties are to blame. But the buck stops at his office, it's his fault!
A reporter just asked him about the price of gas almost hitting 5 bucks. And with a big grin, said people will have to adjust! He's smiling all the way to the bank. Not caring how it is effecting the American people. The man is nothing but evil! We all know we have enough gas right here, but they will not use it, it's been capped. We do not have to depend of oil from the midde east! It's all lies! And it's all about more money for the Bush's and Cheney's halliburtin! The oil, and the war.
Iraq is a success! You think he is right? No way, we are losing troops, causing the tax payers grief. Killing millions. All for money. Now he's using the fear card. Anyone tired of hearing, they are coming for us? We all know who the real terrorist are. If this was is a success than why should we worry, it that not why we went to war. And after all these years, all the deaths, we are not safe yet! What is it going to take to make us safe, if not this war? I guess I don't understand, we go into Iraq to make us safe, and yet we are not safe, and didn't I hear that after we go into Iraq we would have cheap oil. And I think I remember hearing that Iraq's oil, will pay for the war. And not the tax payers.
I think the American people must have a short memory. But I don't. I know what they said, leading up to this war. And now they are turning, spinning and lying to us.
Back to top Go down

Bush Speech
Page 1 of 1