Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Ad to stop freedom of speech

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
madcow

madcow

The Ad to stop freedom of speech Empty
PostSubject: The Ad to stop freedom of speech   The Ad to stop freedom of speech EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 3:35 pm

I just saw that ad again, about not saying "that's gay". This ad is to get the people behind stopping freedom of speech. And to get the people behind the hate crime bill, a crime is a crime. We are redefining our laws. Just like marriage. No
Back to top Go down
ironic_jewel

ironic_jewel

PostSubject: Re: The Ad to stop freedom of speech   The Ad to stop freedom of speech EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 5:53 pm

Dude, that's is so gay Exclamation

or

like that's totally gay man! isn't that a blonde line?

in the funk and wagnalls standard desk dictionary copy write of 1976 (i know old) but
Gay: 1. Happy and carefree;merry. 2. Brightly colorful or ornamental. 3. Jaunty; sporty. 4. Full of or given to lighthearted pleasure 5. Rakish; libertine.

so what is the problem?
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: The Ad to stop freedom of speech   The Ad to stop freedom of speech EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:25 am

The problem is...
all of the silly faggots and queers out there are all coming out of the closet now-a-days and letting everybody know... "we're here, we're queer" and so on...
blow filthy little cocksuckers...
...they want everyone to know that they are different and think they deserve special treatment,
but they don't want to be labled or called anything they think is offensive!
No
Personally...
I hate queers! The Ad to stop freedom of speech 565316
IMO... they are an abomination and you should be allowed to kill them all!
Die silly faggot... die! The Ad to stop freedom of speech 93114

Cheers!
The Ad to stop freedom of speech 724162
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: The Ad to stop freedom of speech   The Ad to stop freedom of speech EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:05 am

I've never understood fags. When they were in the closet they should have been totally happy. No one insulted them and they had their little code of gayness to find each other. Why in the hell didn't they just stay in the closet? Now you see more fags kissing on tv then normal couples. They have ruined rainbows and the word gay for all of us. I think we need to use the word gay in its true meaning whenever possble just to remind them that they can't have it! I don't care what people do at home but when they try to make themselves the beneficiary of special treatment because of their sexual preference then I have a problem with them. Keep your faggyness in your house and shut the curtains. Their blood is on their hands. Guess I should have said that I don't like fags when I first started writing.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: The Ad to stop freedom of speech   The Ad to stop freedom of speech EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 1:01 pm

The "gay" life is being pushed upon us. What you do behind closed door is your affair, but why must it be all over the TV. Why, I don't need to explain it, the people on this forum understand the why of it.

Another rant about what they push on TV.

You don't see very may people smoking on TV because it has become such a taboo. In today's world people would stone smokers if they could. And this push to blame overweight people for the health care crisis. Doesn't anyone see this is eugenics coming to a town near you. My grandmother was a cubby short little lady, who died at 94 and was never sick a day in her life. Wasn't it Hitler how wanted a fit nation with no smoking? Have we forgotten already the ideas of this man and where it lead?

They want a super fit nation of gays and Mexcian's. And get rid of the rest of us. They need the Mexcians to pick their food and the gays to serve it to them. The rest of us are just useless feeders that are jobless and no longer needed to make their play toys. They get those from China now. The power plants and everthing else they need will be ran by robots. Just like this new Bigdog that will be fighting on the killing fields. They won't even need you children any more to fight their wars, just a few for thier sexual needs.

I never thought I would see this happen in my life time. Saw it at the movies, but it's coming in the real world. When I watched Alex's movie endgame I thought he might have just gone off his rocker on this one, but my God it seems he might be right again. affraid
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: The Ad to stop freedom of speech   The Ad to stop freedom of speech EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 3:01 pm

Sexual needs???
What sexual needs???
Well that is just fuckin' gay!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: The Ad to stop freedom of speech   The Ad to stop freedom of speech EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 6:46 pm

I lot of our leaders love children. Sorry I guess I should have been more clear.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?hl=en&rls=com.microsoft:en-us:IE-SearchBox&rlz=1I7GGLL_en&ei=aytqSo6vHczktgf3-Y3ECw&resnum=0&q=conspiracy%20of%20silence&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wv#
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ad to stop freedom of speech   The Ad to stop freedom of speech Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ad to stop freedom of speech
Page 1 of 1