Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We really are a stupid nation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
grooveykindoflove

grooveykindoflove

We really are a stupid nation Empty
PostSubject: We really are a stupid nation   We really are a stupid nation EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 2:15 pm

Did you know that illegal immigrants are allowed to enroll their children in school? I just found this out, it kinda pisses me off. Once they have their children enrolled they then can apply for and receive almost all government funding and aid.

They can get a drivers license!
How is this possible? I do not understand this at all, they are illegally here when they show up on the radar, send them back.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/historics/USSC_CR_0457_0202_ZO.html

http://www.fairus.org/site/PageServer?pagename=leg_update100608

This is just a few of the many that I found, This is so stupid that we pay for this........

I would write someone but IT WOULD NOT MATTER.
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: We really are a stupid nation   We really are a stupid nation EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 3:07 pm

They also get free medical care here. They can get bank acounts with Bank of America with no problem. They can march and demonstrate for rights openly in the streets. Being arrested for driving under the infulence will get them turned back out on the streets. They should be herded up and shipped back to Mexico anytime they show thier faces. Second time caught here tag them like we do dogs with microchips so we can track them if they want to jump the border again. And let the border guards do their jobs and stop them in their tracks. The two border guards are still in prision for stopping the drug dealer. I'm not sure what part of "illegal" some people don't understand but its totally upsetting. If you read LaRaza's website deep enough you'll find the plan to accmplish reconquista or taking California and Texas back.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/261216/who_are_la_razas.html

La Raza" simply means "the race". Who exactly are the people who call themselves the "La Raza's?" Anyone that identifies with "the race" can be considered a La Raza. In 1902 the National Council of La Raza was formed in the United States to champion the rights of Hispanic or Latino citizens. It is much the same as the NAACP, National Association for the Advancement of Colored People where descendents of slaves joined together to lobby the government for civil or basic human rights. Members of the NCLR could be considered La Raza's.

Others La Razas include: MEChA or Movimeiento Estudiantil Chicano de Aztlan translated Chicano Student Movement of Aztlan, The Brown Berets de Aztlan, Orgnaization for the Liberation of Aztlan or OLA, La Raza Unida Party and the Nation of Aztlan. The primary reason for these groups is the liberation of Aztlan. They are followers of the "El Plan de Aztlan" manifesto also known as "El Pan Espirtual de Aztlan". There aim is to take back the land the United States "stole" from them. They claim the states of Arizona, California, Texas, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, Oregon and parts of Washington. In a book written by Carlos M. Jimenez, a Los Angeles high school teacher, "The Mexican American Heritage" a new map of North America was drawn showing Aztlan above Mexico.

Clubs espousing the MEChA Philosophy can be found in public high schools, colleges and universities. #1 of this philosophy states: "We are Chicanas and Chicanos of Aztlán reclaiming the land of our birth." They preach a hatred of the United States and are radical in their approach. Members of these La Raza groups may have been responsible for replacing US flags on US government property with Mexican flags during the May 1, 2006 "Day Without Immigrants" protest in Southern California. For unknown reasons "This Is Mexico" was spray painted on Bristol Ave in Santa Ana, California during these protests. If the La Raza's were responsible, it would seem they would have spray painted "This Is Altzan".

It is also odd that they use the language of Spain to communicate rather than that of their native ancestors whose land they claim was stolen solely by "Americanos". Although the La Raza's have declared war on the United States, they seem preoccupied with Mexican culture. Who are the La Raza's? Those who were born in the established borders as citizens of the United States might call them a threat to life as they know it. Immigrants that came to the United States to escape poverty and wars in their countries may be astonished some day to find themselves exiles in Aztlan.

From the NCLR website we learn that the Latino population sent $45.8 Billion dollars to Latin America in the year 2004. During the same time period many Latino's received free health care and food stamps in the United States. According to a statistical report by New Century Foundation, 60 California hospitals were forced to close between 1993 and 2003 due to the cost of free medical care for border trespassers. The same report states that 50% of Hispanic households in the USA use some form of welfare. An interesting tidbit is that fast food chain, Mc Donald's, partners with the United States Hispanic Chamber of Commerce and the NCLR. This may be why, if one does not speak Spanish in some California cities, they will not be hired at Mc Donalds.

Authors Note: NCLR members may not espouse the same values as the other La Raza groups mentioned. This article was published for no pay and does not reflect views of Associated Content or it's editors. I am a firm believer that their is one race, the human race and enjoy living in a melted pot of nationalities. I wish the militant La Raza's felt the same. Peace.
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: This is La Raza   We really are a stupid nation EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 3:13 pm

We really are a stupid nation La20Raza

And we're supposed to open our arms to amnesty. I don't think so.
Back to top Go down
grooveykindoflove

grooveykindoflove

PostSubject: We are helpless   We really are a stupid nation EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 10:33 pm

We are helpless to this and no matter who we write or contact they will not care, our government is soooo stupid.

You are illegal but here have money and a place to stay and health coverage, we will not give this to our natural born but we will give it to you.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: We really are a stupid nation   We really are a stupid nation EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 1:48 pm

HR 2608 was passed not long ago, to give illegal aliens social security, the country's gone! We have been invaded, with the government's blessings!

The 110th Congress passed HR 2608, on Sept. 30, 2008, to amend section 402 of the Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Reconciliation Act of 1996 to provide, in fiscal years 2009 through 2011, giving illegal aliens social security benefits!
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: We really are a stupid nation   We really are a stupid nation EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 1:28 am

Anyone upset about HR 2608?
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: We really are a stupid nation   We really are a stupid nation EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 10:23 am

It burns my butt that they even thought of this bs. I'm still trying to figure out what part of "illegal" they don't understand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We really are a stupid nation   We really are a stupid nation Empty

Back to top Go down

We really are a stupid nation
Page 1 of 1