Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

For small business owners

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
attack-cat

attack-cat

For small business owners Empty
PostSubject: For small business owners   For small business owners EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 1:45 pm

We got this in an email. Send it to those who may need it.

Dear Fellow Business Owners:
As a the owner of a business who employs 30 people, I have resigned myself to the fact that Barack Obama will be our next President, and that my taxes and government fees will go up in a BIG way.

To compensate for these increases, I figure that the Customer will have to see an increase in my prices to them of about 8% to 12%. I will also have to lay off 8 of my employees. This really bothered me for a while, as I believe we are family here and didn't know how to choose who, will have to go.

So, this is what I did. I strolled thru the parking lot and found 8 Obama bumper stickers on my employees' cars. I have decided these folks will be the first to be laid off. I can't think of a more fair way to approach this problem.

If you have a better idea, let me know. I am sending this letter to all Business owners that I know.

Sincerely
Back to top Go down
Ohio madman

PostSubject: Re: For small business owners   For small business owners EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 6:47 pm

Congress is considering passing a bill that would require farmers and ranchers to pay a fee for each animal he owns. The "reasoning" bejind this is that cattle and pigs fart and belch, and what they belch is largely methane, a "greenhouse gas".
While there are some Republicans who aren't opposed to this, the great majority of the support behind this comes from the Democrats. Maybe Mr. Space should hear from the farming community before he votes on this.
Back to top Go down
emergency

PostSubject: Re: For small business owners   For small business owners EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 3:22 am

Wonder what the congressmen/women are expelling.........."idiot gas". cherry
Don't these stupid congress people know the farmers & ranchers have it hard enough without this stupid ideation.
Better make these so called legislators sit in a barn filled with hogs all day, maybe they contract "chemical pneumonia" bounce Razz Razz Laughing Laughing

I guess these idiots will do anything to keep their "free ride" from the taxpayers. we sure wouldn't want one to have to pay for their health insurance, gas, travel expense, and all their other wasteful expense accounts that they get free off the taxpayers.
They barely work more than a couple days a week, get a lucritive salary, paid if they show up or not.........like our so called president elect, he barely made it to a congressional session, and the man's a bloody millionaire.........he's probably got $8000 hubcaps, too.

Its time to get normal people in congress, not over educated I have nothing to do lawyers, rich people.......let the real people do the deciding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For small business owners   For small business owners Empty

Back to top Go down

For small business owners
Page 1 of 1