Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Have to pay for the Coshocton Tribune online now?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
speedshooter

Have to pay for the Coshocton Tribune online now? Empty
PostSubject: Have to pay for the Coshocton Tribune online now?   Have to pay for the Coshocton Tribune online now? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:06 am

I know this is a rebellion group against the Coshocton Tribune and all, but has anyone tried to log onto the Tribune today? That's how I usually get my news....I logged on yesterday with no problem, but today I went to log on, and it keeps on blocking saying I need a username and password....if it's true...damn cheapskates!!
Back to top Go down
ironic_jewel

ironic_jewel

PostSubject: Re: Have to pay for the Coshocton Tribune online now?   Have to pay for the Coshocton Tribune online now? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:06 am

i tried to open the web site too and you are right it's locked, guess we just have to start listening to 99.3 to get the news they read the paper word for word on there LOL CRAZY
Back to top Go down
speedshooter

PostSubject: Re: Have to pay for the Coshocton Tribune online now?   Have to pay for the Coshocton Tribune online now? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 11:33 am

my husband just tried it a few minutes ago and after a few minutes it let him right on, so i don't know what the heck is going on with it!
Back to top Go down
ironic_jewel

ironic_jewel

PostSubject: Re: Have to pay for the Coshocton Tribune online now?   Have to pay for the Coshocton Tribune online now? EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 3:58 pm

hey it's fixed we can look online now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have to pay for the Coshocton Tribune online now?   Have to pay for the Coshocton Tribune online now? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have to pay for the Coshocton Tribune online now?
Page 1 of 1