Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tribune, Coshocton and the Teacher/Student post

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
grooveykindoflove

grooveykindoflove

Tribune, Coshocton and the Teacher/Student post Empty
PostSubject: Tribune, Coshocton and the Teacher/Student post   Tribune, Coshocton and the Teacher/Student post EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 11:34 am

WOW it amazes me how stupid people are!!!! It actually was up longer than I thought it would be! The actual story (Teacher has inappropriate relationship with student) you could not comment on so someone started an actual forum post---ok, this will not last, heated topic and lots of new people logging on! I have a few suggestions for good Ol’ Len.

1. Do not allow people to call themselves Pissoff and Shutup…..I found it pretty funny but it kinda says what kind of posts you are going to get after them… finger .

2. You should know by now that a very controversial topic is going to pull in everyone’s opinions, so either shut it down ASAP or let it ride….

3. Maybe if you had a 24 hour registration process instead of instant access they would cool down and not be so offensive.

I found most of the comments hilarious!!!! Tribune, Coshocton and the Teacher/Student post 505700
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Tribune, Coshocton and the Teacher/Student post   Tribune, Coshocton and the Teacher/Student post EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 11:57 pm

I have not seen any of the post. But I'm sure they were a hoot. I don't think the teacher did any real wrong doing.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Tribune, Coshocton and the Teacher/Student post   Tribune, Coshocton and the Teacher/Student post EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 3:33 pm

For a long time now, when I try to get into the CT forum it will not load, anyone else having this problem?
Back to top Go down
Duskie

Duskie

PostSubject: Re: Tribune, Coshocton and the Teacher/Student post   Tribune, Coshocton and the Teacher/Student post EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 11:16 am

I haven't had any problems with the forum working, but my log in and all the stuff that is there with it wont load.
Back to top Go down
grooveykindoflove

grooveykindoflove

PostSubject: well isnt that special   Tribune, Coshocton and the Teacher/Student post EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:40 pm

Well I do not have problems with anything loading but most of the time I have to click on things twice. The stupid people had to start and now it is shut down again! I even got my post deleted and I know I did not say anything wrong or outside of TOS! I barely read it now so I guess I will just stop because if I can not post how I feel in a nice manner and defend myself (in a nice mannner) Then fuck it!
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Tribune, Coshocton and the Teacher/Student post   Tribune, Coshocton and the Teacher/Student post EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 4:49 pm

It only took one person to fuck up the forum. She ran everyone off and was the thought police for the TB. They delete people's post with no cause. I don't miss it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribune, Coshocton and the Teacher/Student post   Tribune, Coshocton and the Teacher/Student post Empty

Back to top Go down

Tribune, Coshocton and the Teacher/Student post
Page 1 of 1