Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tv Show in Coshocton

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
madcow

madcow

Tv Show in Coshocton Empty
PostSubject: Tv Show in Coshocton   Tv Show in Coshocton EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 1:49 pm

I cannot remember the name of the Tv Show that came here, and they found the streets of Coshocton empty so they didn't talk with anyone. It must have been ten years or longer. I hope someone remembers this.
Back to top Go down
rotorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Tv Show in Coshocton   Tv Show in Coshocton EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 2:17 am

Hi..I can recall an ABC special they did at Clow's a drama program.that has been a good while ago
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: Tv Show in Coshocton   Tv Show in Coshocton EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 8:40 am

"Hi..I can recall an ABC special they did at Clow's a drama program.that has been a good while ago"

The ABC drama was a movie, "Heart of Steel" That was a long while ago. 1983, starred Peter Strauss and John Goodman.

I also vaguely recall the story madcow is talking about. A News crew showed up here to do a story about something, main street, courtsquare, somewhere,and nobody showed up to greet them, so they left. I remember it being talked about on WTNS morning talk show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Tv Show in Coshocton   Tv Show in Coshocton EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 12:34 am

I just remember the show came here because WTNS had a teenager as a Dj, I think he was the youngest Dj in history or something like that. Maybe now someone can remember more about this.
Back to top Go down
SteelerNation

SteelerNation

PostSubject: Re: Tv Show in Coshocton   Tv Show in Coshocton EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 9:50 pm

That was a show called" Kids Are People Too" and they featured Charlie Lukens.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Tv Show in Coshocton   Tv Show in Coshocton EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 7:46 pm

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tv Show in Coshocton   Tv Show in Coshocton Empty

Back to top Go down

Tv Show in Coshocton
Page 1 of 1