Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Thumbs Up the the Coshocton Tribune

Go down 
+3
madcow
Jimbob_Rebel
LEAD
7 posters
AuthorMessage
LEAD

LEAD

Thumbs Up the the Coshocton Tribune Empty
PostSubject: Thumbs Up the the Coshocton Tribune   Thumbs Up the the Coshocton Tribune EmptyThu May 22, 2008 3:10 am

A big thumbs up to the Morons over at the Coshocton Tribune for making there site suck worse then it did before. And to think those morons get paid to do it.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: That's quite an accomplishment!   Thumbs Up the the Coshocton Tribune EmptyThu May 22, 2008 3:44 am

Who'd have thunk it could be done?!?!? Laughing
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs Up the the Coshocton Tribune   Thumbs Up the the Coshocton Tribune EmptyThu May 22, 2008 5:50 pm

I was looking for the yard sale map, and had a time finding it.

I haven't been reading much on the forum, and to the happiness of the great posters over there I have not joined.

They don't have madcow to kick around anymore. Thumbs Up the the Coshocton Tribune 610363

I guess it will be left up to you guys here. lol! Thumbs Up the the Coshocton Tribune 565316
Back to top Go down
Sportsman700

Sportsman700

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs Up the the Coshocton Tribune   Thumbs Up the the Coshocton Tribune EmptyThu May 22, 2008 9:38 pm

Read about this forum on the tribunes site. Nobody seems happy there now. At least there is life here.
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs Up the the Coshocton Tribune   Thumbs Up the the Coshocton Tribune EmptyThu May 22, 2008 11:05 pm

Welcome aboard Sportsman700
Thumbs Up the the Coshocton Tribune 724162
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: welcome aboard!   Thumbs Up the the Coshocton Tribune EmptyFri May 23, 2008 10:36 am

Yes, glad to see you here sportsman700, the more the merrier!
Back to top Go down
shadowevolved

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs Up the the Coshocton Tribune   Thumbs Up the the Coshocton Tribune EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 6:00 pm

Lead you and coshoctontaxpayer are both a couple of idiots with no life you both should shut down this site and move on to better things than complaining about coshocton Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs Up the the Coshocton Tribune   Thumbs Up the the Coshocton Tribune EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:49 pm

Isn't that cute!? Lead and CoshoctonTaxpayer have a groupie! You better diaper that baby and send it home guys! Apparently the new person is too young for the truth that Coshocton is NOT perfect! affraid
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs Up the the Coshocton Tribune   Thumbs Up the the Coshocton Tribune EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:47 pm

I don't know why some of these people. like him and Ohio come here? Seems like they just want to start some shit and leave. With no real debates, and no real issues to post about. Just come in bitch slap and leave. What's the point? Like coming here to tell me I can't sing for shit. If you come to a forum I would think you would want to express real issues? I would think with all the problems we are facing, they would be posting about them? Maybe these people are so rich they are not worried about what is going on? Working seven days a week, at 35.00 a hour?

For new posters who come here, yes, we hate the TB, we can't sing and we have other lives!

But the country is going down the tubes, what do you say about that!
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs Up the the Coshocton Tribune   Thumbs Up the the Coshocton Tribune EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:15 pm

You can't sing!? affraid I can't either but that doesn't stop me from singing along with the radio! Life is short ... enjoy singing if it makes you happy! cheers

I'm not sure why someone would go to the trouble of registering here just to make one snotty post. scratch
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs Up the the Coshocton Tribune   Thumbs Up the the Coshocton Tribune EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:25 am

Not to worry I know who it is that is why I did not respond to it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thumbs Up the the Coshocton Tribune   Thumbs Up the the Coshocton Tribune Empty

Back to top Go down

Thumbs Up the the Coshocton Tribune
Page 1 of 1