Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jail ROOF Leakage

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
emergency

Jail ROOF Leakage Empty
PostSubject: Jail ROOF Leakage   Jail ROOF Leakage EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 5:06 pm

While looking at the CT photo gallery, about the recent weather in Coshocton........
A picture showed the ceiling of the disptach room at the Sheriff dept covered with plastic due to leakage............Right over the electronic dispatch equipment.
Where the FD inspector, don't they know this is a fire/safety hazard???
What if the water filled plastic comes lose dumps water on the equipment & dispatcher? Big freakin shortage or worse yet what if the dispatched gets electrocuted in the process????
Can't they at least fix the leak?
This is a disgrace to Coshocton county to have a public service building photograhed for the world to see.......but(they county) can pay way to much to have 2 EMS directors , have to have 2 vehicles to drive, to much staff to do billing in EMS office.......they are not a busy system like a larger company. I'm sure there is many other ways to cut budgets enough to to be able to fix the Sheriff office roof from leaking roof..........maybe salary freezes or cuts, no so called "pay by salary" where you can be off and still get paid, leave early etc. Maybe the SO should not have purchased a motorcylce, lot of use it is on snow & ice......
Back to top Go down
papa

papa

Jail ROOF Leakage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail ROOF Leakage   Jail ROOF Leakage EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 10:09 pm

I am still not voting for a new jail.
Back to top Go down
speedshooter

Jail ROOF Leakage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail ROOF Leakage   Jail ROOF Leakage EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:41 am

I agree with the both of you, but if we wouldn't have so many drug heads/ dealers in the county, the county jail wouldn't be spilling out the windows with all the inmates they have...but a lot of the time the thing that pisses me off is that they give them just a slap on the wrist and let them go back on the streets to what they were doing before. ..And theft has become a BIG issue. I don't think a day goes by where some is caught for stealing or attempting to break into a local business....I understand that times are tough, but if the government would put a cap on how many kids someone can have based on their income, the country would be in a much better state! I get sick and tired of seeing the moms who have 45 kids and no job since the first one was born, walk into JFS and get 700 dollars and month in foodstamps, free medical care, etc. If you have the money, fine, but don't keep popping them out if you can't afford it! I don't know the whole situation, but look @ the mom who had the octuplets...her family must have a good income if she already had 6 kids between the ages of 2-7 and she went and had the invitro done for these 8....from what I read in news releases, the dad is a general contractor who is going back to Iraq (?).....they showed a tiny little home in the picture, but the grandfather told news reporters not to worry.....they have a much bigger house that no one will find.......That is one kid per year for the older ones and then these 8.....what the hell are they using her for?.....a science experiment?......sorry...just had to get some crap off my chest!
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

Jail ROOF Leakage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail ROOF Leakage   Jail ROOF Leakage EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 5:57 pm

I don't know why in the hell they let this women have more children when she already had 6, how in the hell did she get the money to do this, it sure doesn't come cheap. How are they going to raise this children in a 3 bedroom home? I know they will give her housing,food stamps, and everything else free, think of how much she will get for her 14 children. She will have 18 years of free living, on the tax payer! I say, take them out of the home and give them to childless couples, who can give them the love they need. There is no way you could give the care and love that 14 children need, in a single home, even a home with both parents.
Back to top Go down
Ohio madman

Jail ROOF Leakage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail ROOF Leakage   Jail ROOF Leakage EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 3:21 am

speedshooter wrote:
I agree with the both of you, but if we wouldn't have so many drug heads/ dealers in the county, the county jail wouldn't be spilling out the windows with all the inmates they have...but a lot of the time the thing that pisses me off is that they give them just a slap on the wrist and let them go back on the streets to what they were doing before. ..And theft has become a BIG issue. I don't think a day goes by where some is caught for stealing or attempting to break into a local business....I understand that times are tough, but if the government would put a cap on how many kids someone can have based on their income, the country would be in a much better state! I get sick and tired of seeing the moms who have 45 kids and no job since the first one was born, walk into JFS and get 700 dollars and month in foodstamps, free medical care, etc. If you have the money, fine, but don't keep popping them out if you can't afford it! I don't know the whole situation, but look @ the mom who had the octuplets...her family must have a good income if she already had 6 kids between the ages of 2-7 and she went and had the invitro done for these 8....from what I read in news releases, the dad is a general contractor who is going back to Iraq (?).....they showed a tiny little home in the picture, but the grandfather told news reporters not to worry.....they have a much bigger house that no one will find.......That is one kid per year for the older ones and then these 8.....what the hell are they using her for?.....a science experiment?......sorry...just had to get some crap off my chest!
Speedshooter, are you seriously suggesting that the government should dictate how many kids someone should have? There is one government that does that-China. The limit is one child per couple. Do you really want that kind of thing here?
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

Jail ROOF Leakage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail ROOF Leakage   Jail ROOF Leakage EmptyTue Feb 03, 2009 4:48 am

No one here said anything about the government making one child polices, what was being sad was that this women having bad judgement. ANd the doctor who inplanted 8 embros, when she already had 6 children. Bad judgement on the doctor and on the mother. She is now trying to sell her story, I hope no one does buy the thing, because I won't read it, or won't watch it. But if someone doesn't buy the thing, she well have free everything for the next 18 years. All on the tax payers dime. One way or another, she will be living high on the hog, free housing, food stamps, health care and WIC will provide the feedings. Think of the ADC she will get each month, for 14 children. She will have free heating and cooling. The next 18 years for this women will be better than most working people. She will be given housing with a bedroom for each child, and it will be huge and with high heating and cooling cost. I don't know many bedrooms are in a low income housing unit. Maybe someone knows. Maybe they might have to built a new unit just for her and these 14 children. Yes the government allows a women to have as many children as she wants. But I think most women have better judgement than this women has and doesn't need the government to tell her how many children she can afford to raise. Most women are smart enough to know her limits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jail ROOF Leakage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail ROOF Leakage   Jail ROOF Leakage Empty

Back to top Go down

Jail ROOF Leakage
Page 1 of 1