Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jeff C. for President

Go down 
+5
madcow
Jimbob_Rebel
attack-cat
speedy911911911
CoshoctonTaxpayer
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

Jeff C. for President Empty
PostSubject: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 3:47 pm

WOW bravo jeff c. he certainly told it how it was. He set everyone straight. A true bad ass tough guy. He must be tired of everyone picking on Sunseeker and bengalfan. Why is it that the only thing they can say is "well if you dont like it here then move"? I'm not the problem,the town is the problem. The town should get better and nobody should have to move. They would rather not hear the complaints because they know they are true.
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 4:13 pm

Benglefan and Sunseeker are the GODS of the Tribune forum! They have to say something on every single thread and comment on every single post. Even if they don't know anything about or have a clue on the subject... they at least have to say something... just so they can see their name there and their number count go up on their posts go up. Even if it something as stupid as.... "good point" or "agreed". Jeff C. for President 287430 They cannot stand not seeing their name missing from a single thread! And God forbid you say anything negative about this town or dissagree with them on anything... because they know it all and they will let you know about it until hell won't have it. I guess they have nothing better to do with their misserable pathetic excuse for a life and existance on this earth than to monitor the Tribune forum 24 - 7 to keep the rest of us in line. scratch

I guess jeff c has to step in an act as their enforcer to use his harsh words and scare tactics to jump on anyone who dissagrees or has anything negative to say whatsoever Jeff C. for President 88140 ... unless of course it is Sun or Bengle... those two can say anything negative they want and it is OK. What a punk! ATM had better watch it as jeff c just might kick his lilly ass! LOL I tend to agree with ATM on a lot of his posts. jeff c is just an idiot.... thank God we have him to straighten us all out.
It's easy to act tough when you can just hide behind an avitar.
lol! "Gett'em stupid!" affraid

In the words of Axle Rose.... "Get in the ring MF... get in the ring!!!"

Is anyone else as sick of these 3 idiots as I am? Jeff C. for President 141188

Hale to the Gods of the Tribune Forum!
Jeff C. for President 982533

Last edited by speedy911911911 on Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:34 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 4:23 pm

Jeff C. for President 724162 cheers to that
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 4:24 pm

I have to hand it to Bengalfan and Sunseeker .... it must be hard to type from those ivory pedestals they have put themselves on. They had to comment on every single thread. Pathetic. I notice they have not graced this forum with their presence. affraid
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 4:27 pm

The only way we'll get a break from bengle is when the old goat finally takes his dirt nap I think. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: As I see it........   Jeff C. for President EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 4:33 pm

It's not too hard to look clever and witty when the oposition is hamstrung by a pair of Ban-happy mods clown jocolor . I'd like to see some of those "net heroes" strut their stuff over here. I wonder why they havn't ? It's hard to believe they'd be content forever over in the "kiddie pool" of internet forums. I may have to cut-n-paste some of their more egregious examples of peurile punditry and post them here where I shall deconstruct them at my leisure and without mercy. Twisted Evil

Last edited by Jimbob_Rebel on Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 4:53 pm

There is no way they would even have the guts to come over here, because who would have their backs and ban us for saying something they don’t like? They are gutless cowards that hide behind Len and Pam. Jeff C. for President 610363
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 11:46 pm

If they come over they will take other nicknames. But it won't be hard to figure who they are.

<thank God we have him to straighten us all out.>

Do we all now feel better now Question

I stopped posting over at the Sleep sheep's compound, I just go over to get my laugh for the day lol!
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 12:48 am

Like Bush, he sat us straight on WMD's.
And after five years, look where we are at?
Did anyone see Dick, when he was asked about 2/3 of the Americans are against the war? And he said "so". Sick No
Back to top Go down
crowtownfool

crowtownfool

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 8:03 am

They wouldn't want to come over here. Over here they don't have Len to protect them.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: President Jeff's Rant;   Jeff C. for President EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 10:01 pm

Jeff's rant and my responses in black;

This is kind of an open letter. If you recognize yourself here then feel free to assume it might be to you.
1- To all the radical fanatics out there. Everything that happens in the world isn't a sin whether you would like to call people sinners or not. I'm pretty confident that no one is going to hell over reading a certain book or having a sense of humor. No, there is one reason and one reason only that anyone is sent to hell.The libraries, media and schools aren't out to take over the world and cause everyone to sin. You're either going to sin or you're not and an attitude or opinion different than yours isn't going to cause it to happen. Despite your rather crude efforts to belittle and portray criticism of the media and public schools as absurd, there are some solid,sensible reasons for criticism. Regarding the schools in particular, I'll let one of the government's own public servants deliver the damning evidence; "Judge Croskey obligingly explained: "A primary purpose of the educational system is to train school children in good citizenship, patriotism and loyalty to the state and the nation as a means of protecting the public welfare."". http://www.lewrockwell.com/suprynowicz/suprynowicz78.html Regarding the media, were they the "watchdogs" they fancy themselves to be they would be blowing the whistle themselves on the role of public schools and their own colleagues in indoctrinating the citizenry in state sponsored conditioning,propaganda, and outright lies.

2- To all the conspiracy fanatics. The government didn't cause what happened on September 11, 2001. ( Whether they played an active role or merely bungled oportunities to stave off disaster provided by their own agent's intelligence reports, it is telling that so many find plausible the theory that the 911 attack was a false flag operation.) They aren't going to put us into fences and starve us to death. (And they aren't going to target women holding their babies and drill them in the head with sniper rifles or gas and burn children....oops! my mistake, they've already done this at Ruby Ridge and Waco.) If they really did cause the twin towers to fall then they are probably capable of finding you and shutting you up and we all know that sure hasn't happened. They havn't had to resort to hard tactics since the media has been so obliging in parroting the party line and killing dissenters with silence and ridicule.

3- To all the rebels without a clue who think they're showing how bad ***ed they are by driving over the speed limit and threatening to run down pedestrians. You wouldn't last 10 seconds in East LA and you'd probably be the first to mess your pants if you were confronted by someone with some genuine testosterone. Stop making yourself look ridiculous. I really don't have a clue where this came from, but there's nothing in east L.A. that I fear or couldn't render harmless with a well placed .357 round.

4- To all the people who have nothing better to do than run down this county and everything that happens here. There is a road that runs out of town no matter which way you turn. If it is so bad here that all you can do is whine about it then I suggest you load up your belongings and leave. Now, that really is an interresting comment. Where were you 150 years ago when my forebearers donned grey and put their lives on the line to do just what you suggest? Nomatter, had you been around back then Lincoln would have just had you measured for chains without the benefit of habeas corpus as he did with all the other dissenters including newspaper editors and elected officials such as Ohio's own Clement Vallandingham. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clement_Vallandigham

5- To everyone who doesn't like what I have to say. Deal with it. Unless you're tight with the clown editorial staff jocolor whereupon you may simply have the offenders censored and banned.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 10:51 pm

Great. did you post this next door? I haven't visited the neighbors for a few days. I bet they are all worried about me lol!

love this"
And they aren't going to target women holding their babies and drill them in the head with sniper rifles or gas and burn children....oops! my mistake, they've already done this at Ruby Ridge and Waco.
So true! affraid

I'm so glad someone else is looking into what is going on. About 9/11, I agree, and if our government was not behind 9/11(which I believe) they had to have some kind of inside help to pull this off.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 11:29 pm

madcow wrote:
Great. did you post this next door? I haven't visited the neighbors for a few days. I bet they are all worried about me lol!

love this"
And they aren't going to target women holding their babies and drill them in the head with sniper rifles or gas and burn children....oops! my mistake, they've already done this at Ruby Ridge and Waco.
So true! affraid

I'm so glad someone else is looking into what is going on. About 9/11, I agree, and if our government was not behind 9/11(which I believe) they had to have some kind of inside help to pull this off.

Madcow, I can't post this next door. I've been banned several times and can't keep a post up any longer than about 40 minutes. You have my permission to post this over there if the fancy strikes you and I'm glad you enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
papa

papa

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 11:31 pm

all I said was If your stupid enough to walk out in front of traffic you need ran over( well thats what I was trying to say)..............

This is how I am and I aint changing Mad

Last edited by papa on Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 11:44 pm

papa wrote:
all I said was If your stupid enough to walk out in front of traffic you need ran over( well thats what I was trying to say)...............screw em all.

This is how I am and I aint changing for some prissy lil fag

Papa, running over dumb pedestrians is the modern cornerstone of natural selection and a vital aspect of our ecosystem. cheers
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 1:14 pm

Jimbob: left a post next door for people to come read your post, I'm sure I will now be banned also. But someone needed to respond to his rant.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: Good Luck.......   Jeff C. for President EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 2:26 pm

madcow wrote:
Jimbob: left a post next door for people to come read your post, I'm sure I will now be banned also. But someone needed to respond to his rant.

Madcow,

Well, I hope you don't get banned, but it just might stir up some healthy debate. Kudos to you!

Best Regards, ~Jim
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President EmptyFri Mar 21, 2008 2:33 pm

Anything for a friend. flower
Besides you should be able to respond! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rotorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 3:28 am

noticed you folks were discussing the 2 page toppers on the CT forum......awhile back they had their pictures on the tribune where they had been placed as leaders of the forum. scarrey thoughts isn't it?
isn't is amazing how your tax dollars provided a professional education for some one who now heads up the night shift at circle K??? I actually tried to help it out and had her an offer of $20 plus an hour position and it just could n't leave the circle K........I think Jeff C. is trying to be their backup boy........he's like knows it all, also anybody agree???
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 3:35 am

i agree 100%......you are never right when you disagree with them. They know everything and everyone.Hell if you are giving out $20 an hour jobs i will take one.
Back to top Go down
rotorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 4:05 am

yep I had her a position at a major hospital( about 600 beds), from her known EMS experience I felt she could do the job, my supervisor was going to make her a position, as soon as she got a license for this state..usually can be done in 2-3 weeks for a 90 day permit. Like an idiot me, gave her a great recommendation......what did I get. nada, no return phone call, no thank-you's but when I did track her down it was every lame excuse, just couldn't leave Coshocton.I personally think she just couldn't leave her tower at the CT Forum....oh well.....but's its still pretty sad to know she wasted tax payers money on school then don't use her education........or maybe she thinks she be VP to Jeff C!!!
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 4:07 am

is ramemtff on the forum related to her
Back to top Go down
ramemtff

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 9:43 am

CoshoctonTaxpayer-How in the hell did I get involved in this?!Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
rotorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 12:46 pm

taxpayer: don't know the relation answer.....there's an emt firefighter abbreviation in the code name.......I figure there's a connection.....the info may come from relatives working in the EMS office also. what's worse jeff C might go over and apply for EMS direction affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 2:52 pm

just trying to connect the dots. You are more than welcome to post over here.....we wont attack you or your followers. We like different views on things unlike over at the tribune.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeff C. for President
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next