Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jeff C. for President

Go down 
+5
madcow
Jimbob_Rebel
attack-cat
speedy911911911
CoshoctonTaxpayer
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
madcow

madcow

Jeff C. for President - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 3:58 pm

It's one thing to disagree, but people are sick of the personal attacks. I hope that this will not be allowed over here.
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 4:16 pm

We're all real adults over here Madcow. We can disagree without tossing stupid insults around. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ramemtff

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 5:02 pm

I wish I had followers. I would be able to start a band and already have roadies and groupies! Sweet afro
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 5:35 pm

What I meant to say was I am hoping that these people next door do not come over here and start taking over this forum. Evil or Very Mad
They run off alot of people on Coshocton's forum, and it was very effective. Only a few people now post of COshocton's forum, and you can read the posts from people who say they do not post because of the attacks.

We can disagree without tossing stupid insults around. Yes we can, and I really enjoy being a poster here. I think of us as a big happy family. I hope it will remain this way.
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 6:00 pm

"noticed you folks were discussing the 2 page toppers on the CT forum......awhile back they had their pictures on the tribune where they had been placed as leaders of the forum."

They had their pictures in the tribune?

I would like to see this. Is there a link to it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: Question.........   Jeff C. for President - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 11:32 pm

speedy911911911 wrote:
"noticed you folks were discussing the 2 page toppers on the CT forum......awhile back they had their pictures on the tribune where they had been placed as leaders of the forum."

They had their pictures in the tribune?

I would like to see this. Is there a link to it?

What's a 2 page topper?

Forum leaders pics in the CT? It's worse than I thought. pale
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 2:34 am

I never saw the pic. Does anyone know who was in the pic?
Back to top Go down
rotorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 12:29 pm

pictures.. can't recall the date but I think it was in September last year, it was on the online tribune, it was bengal and sunseeker. I know it was before fair time, when I was in ohio. I'm not sure if you can archive the online tribune for photo's. But it had made them very prominent figures to the CT forum.
Back to top Go down
rotorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 27, 2008 12:31 pm

pictures.. can't recall the date but I think it was in September last year, it was on the online tribune, it was bengal and sunseeker. I know it was before fair time, when I was in ohio. I'm not sure if you can archive the online tribune for photo's. But it had made them very prominent figures to the CT forum.
as for 2 page toppers......I meant it to be the 2 that are always on every page......some one might mean differently
Back to top Go down
rotorgirl

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 3:49 am

well I think I may have located the day the pictures were posted:
Aug 28, 2007.......showing the new citizen editorial board members: of what I could read it was relating to the forum.

Now for the bad part Jeff C. for President - Page 2 867910 the tribune wants you top pay to read an old article, otherwise you cannot see it.......for one time it is $2.95 and it goes all the way up to over $1900 for the year, talk about a scam the bad part is one cannot be totally sure if it the right article.

But maybe the library has a copy of that date of the tribune and the pictures are on the front page! of the CT forum fearless leaders I'll learn to print out what I want to keep from now on and scan articles to the computer.
Back to top Go down
crowtownfool

crowtownfool

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 28, 2008 5:03 am

$1900 for a year? Thats crazy.
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 2:40 pm

they come here just so they can read what everyone is posting then they go back next door and write about it so they have the support of their FAN CLUB(thats for you Jeff C-orny). If they had any balls they would come here and post....i dont think they would get attacked but im sure not everyone here would agree with all the bullshit they talk.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: I'd giv'em a pass.............   Jeff C. for President - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 30, 2008 5:27 pm

I won't attack anyone. Perhaps they're afraid of the attack cat Twisted Evil we've got roaming the site. Question
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 31, 2008 10:32 am

I'll keep my claws in. Once used on someone then I have to clean out from underneath my claws and some of that stuff just doesn't clean out easily. Cool
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Hey all you forum nazis...   Jeff C. for President - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 10:19 pm

speedy911911911 wrote:
Benglefan and Sunseeker are the GODS of the Tribune forum! They have to say something on every single thread and comment on every single post. Even if they don't know anything about or have a clue on the subject... they at least have to say something... just so they can see their name there and their number count go up on their posts go up. Even if it something as stupid as.... "good point" or "agreed". Jeff C. for President - Page 2 287430 They cannot stand not seeing their name missing from a single thread! And God forbid you say anything negative about this town or dissagree with them on anything... because they know it all and they will let you know about it until hell won't have it. I guess they have nothing better to do with their misserable pathetic excuse for a life and existance on this earth than to monitor the Tribune forum 24 - 7 to keep the rest of us in line. scratch

I guess jeff c has to step in an act as their enforcer to use his harsh words and scare tactics to jump on anyone who dissagrees or has anything negative to say whatsoever Jeff C. for President - Page 2 88140 ... unless of course it is Sun or Bengle... those two can say anything negative they want and it is OK. What a punk! ATM had better watch it as jeff c just might kick his lilly ass! LOL I tend to agree with ATM on a lot of his posts. jeff c is just an idiot.... thank God we have him to straighten us all out.
It's easy to act tough when you can just hide behind an avitar.
lol! "Gett'em stupid!" affraid

In the words of Axle Rose.... "Get in the ring MF... get in the ring!!!"

Is anyone else as sick of these 3 idiots as I am? Jeff C. for President - Page 2 141188

Hale to the Gods of the Tribune Forum!
Jeff C. for President - Page 2 982533

Hey all you old coshocton tribune forum nazis ... sunseeker/midnight, Jeff C and all the rest of you idoits in kool aid land... how's things going for you lately? Nobody to pick on no more, run off, harass, cyber bully?
Not so tough now, are ya with no one left to pick on... Ran everyone off did ya? Be careful what you wish for... you jusrt might get it! Sleep

We all know you come over here and read... you are still more than welcome to quit hiding behind the gust pass and come on out and play! LOL Or go to www.boxtowninc if you get to bored waiting for someone to pick on again.
Jeff C. for President - Page 2 982533
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:39 pm

LMFAO. I wonder what names they are using now?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeff C. for President   Jeff C. for President - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jeff C. for President
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2