Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone watching the Football games?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
madcow

madcow

Anyone watching the Football games? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone watching the Football games?   Anyone watching the Football games? EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 7:46 pm

I'm not into football, but since my husband likes to watch them I have been watching some of it. Last year a friend took him to a Ohio State game.
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching the Football games?   Anyone watching the Football games? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:46 am

We don't watch any sports other than bull riding sometimes. Hamburger with attitude! cheers
Back to top Go down
Duskie

Duskie

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching the Football games?   Anyone watching the Football games? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 7:43 pm

I HATE FOOTBALL SEASON!!!

I do like football and can handle a game here and a game there. Future hubby watches it, reads it, re-watches it.... ugh. His friends call all day long to talk about it. I already can't wait for it to be over!
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching the Football games?   Anyone watching the Football games? EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 10:56 pm

I did sit and watch the fla games last night, it was a pretty close game. I try and get into it since my hubby likes it. As long aas he watches Nancy (the bitch) Grace with me. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone watching the Football games?   Anyone watching the Football games? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone watching the Football games?
Page 1 of 1