Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

McClellan"s Book

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
easyrider

easyrider

McClellan"s Book Empty
PostSubject: McClellan"s Book   McClellan"s Book EmptyWed May 28, 2008 7:18 pm

Who are you going to believe??? The Bush administration? Or McClellan?? That's a no-brainer as far as I'm concerned..If only more ex-Bush administration people would spill the beans,,maybe the American people would finally be convinced of this fiasco we have in the White House..
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

McClellan"s Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: McClellan"s Book   McClellan"s Book EmptyWed May 28, 2008 8:16 pm

I'm sure the whole truth will come out about Bush and his crimes. I bet Tony Snow could write his own book about all the cover ups. What I want to see is Bush on the witness stand! Can't wait till Stone's movie comes out about King George.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

McClellan"s Book Empty
PostSubject: McClellan   McClellan"s Book EmptyThu May 29, 2008 10:59 am

McClellan gets my vote...........his version is substantiated by the fact that no WMD's were turned up in Iraq. Bush has no evidence to substantiate his version of events.
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

McClellan"s Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: McClellan"s Book   McClellan"s Book EmptyThu May 29, 2008 4:23 pm

His words would be more powerful to me at least if he would not be selling a book for profit and just released what he has in a form of a blog or something. Anytime someone writes a tell all book I get very suspicious of there motive when there is profit to be gained. However if he goes under oath to congress I will take him at his word God I love c-span. Off topic now I think that every school in this nation should make the kids watch c-span at least 2 or 3 times a week in class.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

McClellan"s Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: McClellan"s Book   McClellan"s Book EmptyFri May 30, 2008 5:30 pm

I'm hoping that now, congress will look into the facts about what took us to war in Iraq. And the case of Valarie Plaine. Maybe Bush's luck has just ran out!

I'm hoping others will come out and support his facts. It would help people who have doubts see what Bush has done.

No matter what kind of book he would have written, he would have made money. It would have been much easier for him to write a book praising Bush, it took guts to write about the truth. I'm sure he knew what kind of assault he would be facing when he decided to tell the truth. And the media is sure throwing him to the dogs.

Yes, C-spam rocks! I watch it a lot. If more people watched c-spam, we would have people amazed at what is going on in the government. But we have a group of drunken Sleep clown worshipping the media propaganda!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

McClellan"s Book Empty
PostSubject: Re: McClellan"s Book   McClellan"s Book Empty

Back to top Go down

McClellan"s Book
Page 1 of 1