Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LIst of 9/11 truthers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
madcow

madcow

LIst of 9/11 truthers Empty
PostSubject: LIst of 9/11 truthers   LIst of 9/11 truthers EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 3:15 pm

I've been keeping a list of people who have came out and said 9/11 was a inside job.

Willie Nelson
Gary Busey
Jessie Ventura
James Brolin
Rosie O'Donnell
David Ray Griffin
Dr. Steven Jones
Charlie Sheen
Micheal Sheen
George Carlin
Ed Ansner
David Lynch
Musician Jim Corr
Actress Mirion Cotittard
Comedian Margaret Cho
Sentators:
Barbara Boxer
Cynthia McKinney
Karen Johnson

Noan Chomsky

Please add the ones I have missed. Or let me know if I have someone on the list that is a mistake. It's for my file box of information.
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: LIst of 9/11 truthers   LIst of 9/11 truthers EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 4:56 pm

And how many of those people can give hard evidence to support their claim. I would venture to say NONE. WHY? Because it wasn't an inside job. Give me one reason why the government would kill all those people. The terrorists attacked the Towers once and didnt get the job done so they went a different route.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: LIst of 9/11 truthers   LIst of 9/11 truthers EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 5:59 pm

Have you looked into any of the facts?

Tell me how building seven fell in free fall speed, when it was not hit by a plane, and had only a few small fires that were almost out when it fell? Most people do not know that this building also fell on that day.

Why was this done, like Hilter burning down his our congress building, to gain control of the people and their rights. To get us into war with Iraq, blame them for 9/11 when we all know they had nothing to do with 9/11. The plan to go into Iraq was in the planning before 9/11.

Watch a few google movies about 9/11, like Loose Change, and than we can debate the issue. Take a few notes and tell me where they are wrong.

Condoleezza Rice said the Bush administration needed a "catastrophic event," the Project for the New American Century claimed the government needed a "catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor," and Donald Rumsfeld told the 9/11 Commission the Bush administration was "putting together a more 'comprehensive policy' to go after al Qaeda than the Clinton administration's, a process that did not conclude until September 10, 2001." The Bush administration's plan was completed the day before the 9/11 attack.

Look up " Project for the New American Century" and read when they said they need a another Pearl Habor event.
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: LIst of 9/11 truthers   LIst of 9/11 truthers EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 8:54 pm

http://www.crf-usa.org/terror/patriot_act.htm

"Soon after September 11, U.S. Attorney General John Ashcroft brought before Congress a list of recommended changes in the law to combat terrorism. Some of these measures had long been opposed by members of Congress as infringing on the rights of Americans.

But September 11 had swept away all previous objections. The U.S. Senate quickly passed the USA PATRIOT ACT (Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing Appropriate Tools Required to Intercept and Obstruct Terrorism). Only one senator, Russell Feingold (D-Wis.), voted against it.

The next day, the House of Representatives passed the bill 357-66. The final bill was 342 pages long and changed more than 15 existing laws. Most of the Justice Department's recommendations were incorporated into it, but several provisions will expire in 2005."

I don't know what the government knew before hand but they certainly got the most out of 9/11 that they could. I don't trust our government as far as I can throw them. They put the screws to the working class people every chance they get. They take away our freedoms when ever they can. Right now they are busy patting the backs of people who were too stupid to realize that they shouldn't buy the McMansion when they work for McBeans. If you make $2,000.00 a month then you shouldn't say you can pay a $2,000.00 a month mortgage. Fannie and Freddie dug the hole... let them be buried in it. Banks should have checked income statements to see if they were going to be a bad risk. Now we the taxpayers get to bail them out. We get zip. Maybe our loan will be dropped a point or two for paying on time ... don't think so.
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: LIst of 9/11 truthers   LIst of 9/11 truthers EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 2:13 am

The building fell because it may not have been directly hit by a plane but when the towers fell the debris from them took out enough of the buildings structure and add on the fact that were many LARGE fires not small ones burning the entire time which further weakened the structure. That is why it fell
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: LIst of 9/11 truthers   LIst of 9/11 truthers EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:46 am

A short google clip about building seven. But I really don't think anything would change your mind about 9/11. Your mind is made up. I find most people believe one of the following three about 9/11,
1. it was done by terrorist
2. it was done by terrorist, but our government let it happen, opened the gates, NORAD stood down
3. It was a inside job

Polls I have seen,
CNN , 86% say our government is hiding facts
36-40% say it was a inside job

I believe that out of the three, numbers 2 and 3 are more right than number one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEuJimaumW4
Back to top Go down
Cdubyah

Cdubyah

PostSubject: Re: LIst of 9/11 truthers   LIst of 9/11 truthers EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:21 pm

It wouldnt be considered our government if they werent hiding facts. They have been doing that.....FOREVER!!!
Small fires could cause a structural collapse, if there were enough of them. Not to mention the weight, and rubble from the towers. Thats just common sense. Why must there be a conspiricy for everything?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LIst of 9/11 truthers   LIst of 9/11 truthers Empty

Back to top Go down

LIst of 9/11 truthers
Page 1 of 1