Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Place at Downtowner Plaza..........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

New Place at Downtowner Plaza.......... Empty
PostSubject: New Place at Downtowner Plaza..........   New Place at Downtowner Plaza.......... EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:52 am

Well, not "new" per se, but they have moved over beside Tractor Supply and have room to carry cool stuff they couldn't at their old shop by the check cashing place. Yes, it's the used game place..........and I'm somewhat embarrased that I can't remember the name of the place. It's much larger with tables in the back for gamers who wish to play "Magic"(no, I don't play this card game) or Dungeons & Dragons(yes, I do play this one). They also now carry comics and cool T-shirts in addition to the stuff they've always carried like used(and I think new........but I ain't sure since I do my gaming on the P.C.) game consoles like X-box as well as the games to go with them, and there's room to move around the store. I think this kind of buisiness is serving a cultural need in this town, it remains to be seen if Coshocton can support such a place but I pray that it does. The staff there is friendly and talkative as well, it's a great place to shoot the breeze and waste some time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: New Place at Downtowner Plaza..........   New Place at Downtowner Plaza.......... EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 6:43 pm

I have gotten movies there before they moved.
Back to top Go down
Imperator

PostSubject: Re: New Place at Downtowner Plaza..........   New Place at Downtowner Plaza.......... EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 7:22 am

Gamescape?
I think that's what you're talking about - Not sure as I've been gone since Feb.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zaltcorp.com (under construction)
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: Yep..........   New Place at Downtowner Plaza.......... EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 11:59 am

Imperator wrote:
Gamescape?
I think that's what you're talking about - Not sure as I've been gone since Feb.

That is the name of the place but it's two words; Game Scape.

Cool place to hang out really. Very Happy

You in the reserves or reg'lar military? In any event, sorry you're stuck over there.
Back to top Go down
Imperator

PostSubject: Re: New Place at Downtowner Plaza..........   New Place at Downtowner Plaza.......... EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 12:22 pm

Neither, actually.
I'm a DOD contractor.
Not a bad job if you don't mind the obvious hazards of being in a warzone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.zaltcorp.com (under construction)
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: Employmet blues..........   New Place at Downtowner Plaza.......... EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 1:02 pm

Imperator wrote:
Neither, actually.
I'm a DOD contractor.
Not a bad job if you don't mind the obvious hazards of being in a warzone.

Work's hard to come by anymore. Just be sure you have an escape plan if things go south. William Lind seems to think there's a chance our forces could be isolated if we hit Iran. I don't think the people running this country have a very good grasp of reality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Place at Downtowner Plaza..........   New Place at Downtowner Plaza.......... Empty

Back to top Go down

New Place at Downtowner Plaza..........
Page 1 of 1