Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Need a place to rent cheap!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
madcow

madcow

Need a place to rent cheap! Empty
PostSubject: Need a place to rent cheap!   Need a place to rent cheap! EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 3:08 am

My daughter had to move from the place she was renting, black mold all over the place from a water line leak, when the electic was out her piles froze and than they broke. She only needs a one bedroom place.
Back to top Go down
Ohio madman

PostSubject: Re: Need a place to rent cheap!   Need a place to rent cheap! EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 7:02 pm

Try calling Shawn Dostie at Carroll's Buckeye Motors- he usually has a vacancy or two.
Back to top Go down
grooveykindoflove

grooveykindoflove

PostSubject: Re: Need a place to rent cheap!   Need a place to rent cheap! EmptyThu Feb 12, 2009 9:02 pm

OMG does your daughter like living in clean places, his places are bad, he owns the trailer court on Cassingham. Is that descriptive enough for you. Most of the places I looked at that he owned were in bad need of everything. It is not Carroll's Buckeye anymore, it is Coshoctoncars. com or something of the like
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Need a place to rent cheap!   Need a place to rent cheap! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:39 am

Yea I know where you are talking about, the rent is way to high for what he is renting. Those places are only worth about 50 bucks a month, and he tries to rent them for 200 and higher.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: Need a place to rent cheap!   Need a place to rent cheap! EmptyMon Feb 16, 2009 12:42 am

I will buy her a camper if I have to, would be better than renting those places. Talk about a camper anyone have one they want to get rid of cheap. I remember going to a yard sale last summer, and the people where selling all their stuff and moving into a camper, because they where losing their home.
Back to top Go down
Ohio madman

PostSubject: Re: Need a place to rent cheap!   Need a place to rent cheap! EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 3:03 am

i see the apartment building at the corner of Sixth and Chestnut has a sign out advertising rentals available.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need a place to rent cheap!   Need a place to rent cheap! Empty

Back to top Go down

Need a place to rent cheap!
Page 1 of 1