Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anyone planting a fall garden?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
attack-cat

attack-cat

Anyone planting a fall garden? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone planting a fall garden?   Anyone planting a fall garden? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 3:34 pm

My summer squash might be producing by this fall! scratch
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planting a fall garden?   Anyone planting a fall garden? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:09 pm

My maters should still be going strong right up through November - maybe into December if I cover them on any cool nights.
Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
ironic_jewel

ironic_jewel

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planting a fall garden?   Anyone planting a fall garden? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 4:11 pm

my sister-in-law has so much squash this year she's giving it away, we have so many cucumbers that we are given them away and when the tomato reden oh my i hate to see that day.... sorry to hear yours isn't doing so good. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planting a fall garden?   Anyone planting a fall garden? EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 12:45 pm

That hail storm we had destroyed a big part of little garden. But the yellow squash came out of it really well! Now they are covered in flowers but no squash yet. One of our tomato plants has a red mater on it a week or so ago and now has some green ones. And the plant I was sure was dead has come back and is covered in small green tomatoes! We had two zuchini squash so far and one spaghetti squash (still on the vine). There are two pumpkin plants and two watermelon plants alive and producing flowers. THe pumpkins are for the hens to eat. They love pumpkin!

I was thinking about planting some more squash. We have a couple of fruit trees that should be arriving this fall to plant unless they get backordered again. I've been waiting for two pawpaw trees for four months now. Two arrived but two were backordered. And we have two peach trees ordered. Just need to find a place to plant one of them. I have a place picked for the one tree and the pawpaws will go up with the other two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone planting a fall garden?   Anyone planting a fall garden? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone planting a fall garden?
Page 1 of 1