Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Coming Draft?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
madcow

madcow

The Coming Draft? Empty
PostSubject: The Coming Draft?   The Coming Draft? EmptyThu May 22, 2008 6:26 pm

Sen. Daniel Inouye (D-Hawaii), chairman of the Senate Appropriations defense subcommittee, asked Gates and Mullen the question he said no one wants to ask: “Is the cost of maintaining an all-volunteer force becoming unsustainable and, secondly, do we need to consider reinstituting the draft.”

http://blog.t1production.com/def-sec-gates-asked-is-it-time-to-reinstitute-the-draft
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

The Coming Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coming Draft?   The Coming Draft? EmptySun May 25, 2008 11:20 am

It's coming. That should be close to the last nail in the coffin for many people. I'm just not sure what the absolute last nail will be before people see that the government is not your friend and the government will not be here to help you. Lots of people still Sleep
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

The Coming Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coming Draft?   The Coming Draft? EmptySun May 25, 2008 12:02 pm

I woke up about three years ago, before that I knew nothing, about our government. But when I started looking up stuff, today that same stuff is no longer hidden, it's all over the news now. Chemtrails is on the news, the NAU, the Amero, and yesterday on C-spam I even heard a congressman talk about the new world order coming! So I'm not sure why people are still Sleep , they are boldly telling you their secret plans. I beleive that people have been so dumb down that they are unable to understand, or just don't care about there future and their children's future. No

During the 1960's people were out on the streets, protesting, and letting their voice be heard. Today we are a silent dump down group of sheep, who will go along to get along. Who praise Lord Bush and the war, and everything else, just to look cool. Will I may not be cool. Or part of a tag team, But I'm awake, I read, I watch and I voice! I might not always be right, and everthing I read may not be true. But it will only take one more nail to seal this country in it's grave.

Sorry ranting again.
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

The Coming Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coming Draft?   The Coming Draft? EmptyMon May 26, 2008 3:49 pm

Today the people believe whatever the government tells them. Generally. There are those of us that don't fit the mold. cheers Listen to what the sheeple say and show them otherwise. Eventually the facts should turn them and if it doesn't then they were forewarned and shame on them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Coming Draft? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Coming Draft?   The Coming Draft? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Coming Draft?
Page 1 of 1