Coshocton
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Coshocton

Anything goes discussion forum about the great town of Coshocton, Oh

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

More lies on the Tribune forum...........

Go down 
+6
papa
speedy911911911
eaglesniper00
LEAD
madcow
Jimbob_Rebel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
papa

papa

More lies on the Tribune forum........... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More lies on the Tribune forum...........   More lies on the Tribune forum........... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 12:49 pm

affraid

Last edited by papa on Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: More lies on the Tribune forum...........   More lies on the Tribune forum........... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 8:16 pm

Did you see the video where they tazed a guy to death in the airport?

Did you see this one? Please be aware before veiwing affraid this is a nightmare, my 30 year old watched it and had nightmares.
http://www.truthnews.us/?p=223
The story below the video tells the whole story of what happened before he was taken to jail.

This is what we have become, a police state, where we are tazed, pushed out of wheel chairs and even killed.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: More lies on the Tribune forum...........   More lies on the Tribune forum........... - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 9:31 pm

So will the real Bushlovesoil stand up, I had a crush on you I love you
Back to top Go down
papa

papa

PostSubject: Re: More lies on the Tribune forum...........   More lies on the Tribune forum........... - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 17, 2008 9:57 pm

I take it there are not too many HIGHWAY TO HELL fans on the other forum........................... Shocked

Last edited by papa on Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jimbob_Rebel

Jimbob_Rebel

PostSubject: Let's re-visit this topic..............   More lies on the Tribune forum........... - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 10:04 pm

Regarding Len's question;

"Just wondering, Lead ... what will you do when somebody posts copyrighted material or information that cannot be conveyed, reproduced or copied unless permission has been given by its owner?"

I believe this is actually the apropriate answer. I would say that this site qualifies under USC Title 17, Section 107 whereas the Coshocton Tribune as a for profit buisiness, would not.

United States Code: Title 17, Section 107 http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/unframed/17/107.html

Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright. In determining whether the use made of a work in any particular case is a fair use the factors to be considered shall include - (1) the purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of a commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes; (2) the nature of the copyrighted work; (3) the amount and substantiality of the portion used in relation to the copyrighted work as a whole; and (4) the effect of the use upon the potential market for or value of the copyrighted work. The fact that a work is unpublished shall not itself bar a finding of fair use if such finding is made upon consideration of all the above factors.

Lead, it might behoove us to post the following in the Rules section;

"FAIR USE NOTICE. This site contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc.. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.

In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml"

As much as I'd like to lay claim to credit for coming up with this myself, I must give credit where credit is due and so I gratefully acknowledge "Warlord" of the Tri-State Hunt Club for bringing this particular section of copyright law to everyone's attention and for the well written "Fair Use Notice" which I transcribed word for word. It's a shame that clown Len jocolor , a man with a BA in Journalism, must ask such questions of his readers. They leave much unsaid and,aparently, untaught in our institutions of "higher" learning nowadays.~Jimbob
Back to top Go down
LEAD

LEAD

PostSubject: Re: More lies on the Tribune forum...........   More lies on the Tribune forum........... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 4:24 am

"Lead, it might behoove us to post the following in the Rules section;"

Done and thank you
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: More lies on the Tribune forum...........   More lies on the Tribune forum........... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 19, 2008 11:15 pm

So why was ATM's post's removed next door?
Back to top Go down
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: More lies on the Tribune forum...........   More lies on the Tribune forum........... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 12:27 am

He dared to dissagree with one of the chosen few...
Jeff C acting like a badass decided to start a new thread and decided to set us all straight and indirectly tried to slam ATM.

ATM of course responded back in a tasteful way, diisagreed with him, thanked him for setting us all straight, and tastefully spoke his peace. He said nothing vulgar or threatening in any way at all. It actually was a very good post. But... he went against the grain in the sheep world and dissagreed with one of the chosen ones... So the Fuhrer yanked his post.
No freedom of speech over their ya know...nor can you stand up for your rights... because you have none!

I hope ATM posts exactly what he said over here when he gets the chance. I'm sure he's eager to tell us about it.

I like it so much better over here... at least we have the freedom to agree to dissagree with one another if we choose... and no teacher's pets!

Peace in the free world!
More lies on the Tribune forum........... - Page 2 982533
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
speedy911911911

speedy911911911

PostSubject: Re: More lies on the Tribune forum...........   More lies on the Tribune forum........... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 12:32 am

No Lenanators over here!
Razz

Just a whole lotta Lead... More lies on the Tribune forum........... - Page 2 326778

Thanks Lead!
LOL

Last edited by speedy911911911 on Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/speedy911911911
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: More lies on the Tribune forum...........   More lies on the Tribune forum........... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 12:36 am

I hope he will repost it also, that way everyone can see just what is going on. I read the post only once, but I don't remember anything wrong with it.
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: More lies on the Tribune forum...........   More lies on the Tribune forum........... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 12:49 am

Bravo Jeff C. ......Does the C stand for Corny.........I'm so glad you
clarified everything for me. I think Compton or Inglewood are far more
tougher than East LA. I've had a gun pulled on me more than once and i didnt
mess my pants, i guess that must be something only your family does. Nobody
is running down the county, only the city of coshocton. I will say what i
want on here and if you dont like it i suggest you deal with it.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: More lies on the Tribune forum...........   More lies on the Tribune forum........... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 12:57 am

<like it so much better over here... at least we have the freedom to agree to dissagree with one another if we choose... and no teacher's pets!>
I don't think people will attack each other even if they don't agree. Like they do over at the compound post.
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: More lies on the Tribune forum...........   More lies on the Tribune forum........... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 12:59 am

its a very hostile place over there....here its laid back and we dont care what people say......nothing wrong with a good conversation.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: More lies on the Tribune forum...........   More lies on the Tribune forum........... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 1:02 am

nothing wrong with a good conversation>
Yes, food to think about.
Even if it's something you don't agree with.
Why fight?
I'm a lover not a fighter guys I love you
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: More lies on the Tribune forum...........   More lies on the Tribune forum........... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 1:08 am

They may never put people in those FEMA Camps, the point is I want to know about them anyway. I want to know what house bills are being passed, and the mind set of the White House, you would think people would want to know what is going on in their own government. But Oh No, out of mind out of sight is their policy on everything. Sleep
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: More lies on the Tribune forum...........   More lies on the Tribune forum........... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:19 am

i dont think Masked avenger will be coming over......we dont have the right flavored kool aide. Plus if Masked came here then Sun and Bengal and Jeff C would ban him from the club.
Back to top Go down
madcow

madcow

PostSubject: Re: More lies on the Tribune forum...........   More lies on the Tribune forum........... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:23 am

I'm drinking grape right now. lol!
Back to top Go down
attack-cat

attack-cat

PostSubject: Re: More lies on the Tribune forum...........   More lies on the Tribune forum........... - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 11:12 am

The camps won't be our home. Do they exist? I don't put anything past our charming government. Twenty years ago I would never have dreamed that our country would in the state its in now. affraid
Back to top Go down
rotorgirl

PostSubject: Re: More lies on the Tribune forum...........   More lies on the Tribune forum........... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 3:36 am

you folks realize the 3 CT forum chiefs probably meet nightly at the circle K.and decide who and what they wish to condem from the or little party CT forum. If the Jeff C is who I think he is.his scrupples are about as high as an earthworms....
Back to top Go down
CoshoctonTaxpayer

CoshoctonTaxpayer

PostSubject: Re: More lies on the Tribune forum...........   More lies on the Tribune forum........... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 3:40 am

working there would be a great place to catch up on all the gossip.......now we know how come they all know so much......hahaha.
Back to top Go down
easyrider

easyrider

PostSubject: Re: More lies on the Tribune forum...........   More lies on the Tribune forum........... - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 26, 2008 4:26 pm

taxpayer------The Club????? I think someone called that "the click"...or"the clique"??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More lies on the Tribune forum...........   More lies on the Tribune forum........... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

More lies on the Tribune forum...........
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2